• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

Also since then Supa has been a good member .

What has his conduct been in mean time?

His conduct, or opinions on whether or not he's a "good member" are completely irrelevant. It's very simple; he backed out on a transaction for no legitimate reason. That's it.

Oh one more think to add, the kind person who donated asked me to "pay it forward" and i shall be doing that. Hopefully something good will come of all this.

My six year old spilled milk on my NM copy of ASM 300 :baiting:

Yeah,but mailing one abroad will cost a fortune. lol

I don't feel too bad about it because I am the treasurer of the local orphanage and am always able to get money for my books before I use them for those loathsome kids; and since I also manage the funds in my local church, I always have money for comic-book goodies. Not to mention that I am the general manager at a food bank and when I get donations- CHA CHING!!! Comic books baby, comic books!!

Is your name Doug Smell?

tumblr_m08ymyV0791r1tb52.gif

Someone asked what Supa did saying he's a "stand up guy" and all that and i just wanted to call him out and let people know he isn't.

He's a prat

Is that another way of calling someone an individual_without_enough_empathy?

Pretty much (thumbs u

I went back and read through all of this.

In effect he did indeed back out of a transaction...

The way that I understand it was that this was some sort of Christmas secret santa grab bag type of event. In effect, he backed out of a transaction concerning a comic (goods) for participation in the event (services) along with the possibility of receiving another comic (goods) that may have been of greater or less value than the comic that he used to barter his way into the event.

Where I come from you make good on your end of a deal.

for what purpose was this dredged up today?

I just read about it in another thread, and I thought it was unfortunate that it was never dealt with.

My purpose certainly isn't to attack the guy personally, but he's a long-time board member, and I'd like to see him step up and fix his mistake.

Plus it is darn entertaining (thumbs u

seriously?

it was a xmas gift and i offered the book. didn't know that i was required to pay for shipping too.

and COI, you're an arsface for starting this thread.

OH my gosh..I waited for this response all freakin day!!!! :banana::roflmao:

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I'm sure people are deciding if they want to deal with supapimp in the future. I certainly did.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

His conduct, or opinions on whether or not he's a "good member" are completely irrelevant. It's very simple; he backed out on a transaction for no legitimate reason. That's it.

are you effin on bath salts? :screwy:

Backing out of a transaction is far removed from Hall Of Shame material. It is PL material. In this case it is up to Anfield to submit Supa for the PL. It is not the place of an unrelated third party.

If Anfield decides to put Supa on the PL he should go through the process, bring it up in the Probation Discussions thread, send him a PM letting him know, and hopefully have a solution for Supa to get removed should he be added.

Simple question...

Why do you feel (as you obviously do) that you deserve a free pass on this? (shrug)

Simple question...

Why do you feel (as you obviously do) that you deserve a free pass on this? (shrug)

Because everyone gets one freebie

i have to wake up to this thread from four years ago? i was generous enough to offer a NM 98 for a xmas gift. why am i the villain if i didn't know that i had to pay shipping too? as for other forum members offering to pay for shipping, i didn't receive one PM offering.

oh and BTW. COI backed out on a transaction of a ASM 121 before after stating :takeit:. his fave book. please place him on the PL list if i'm going to be added to it.

i apologize for the arseface comment.

but seriously, dude? WTF

i'm done with this thread.

Simple question...

Because everyone gets one freebie

Though to play devils advocate, it was 4 years ago.There's got to be some kind of statute of limitations here. (shrug) Discuss!