• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of points to make but my general point is that everyone on the boards is cheap and full of wildly_fanciful_statement. He was giving a gift and backed out of giving a $300 gift to someone. Get over it, I'm sure if we go through all of your posts you've made theres atleast one thing you did that makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy.

I have a lot of points to make, but my general one is that if you don't know what the hell you're talking about you should just shut the hell up. Oh, and also you are a kid, you don't know mess about mess, so stop acting like you do

if you're on these boards there is a 4 out of 5 chance you have gone to a comic convention and left without buying anything. But this isn't about me. If you want to talk about me make your own "lets hate on this guy and know all of the facts" thread

Well, you opened the topic to "everyone" with your stupid post, so considering I am part of your "everyone," I felt that it was permissible to reply in kind. That is to say, directly.

I realise you have a lot invested in this "hey look at me I am so wacky and out there" persona and everything, but you should just stick to that rather than make broad statements about fellow boardies in topics that are specific to one person's actions.

What going to a con and leaving without buying anything has to do with anything I can't fathom, but I suspect your having brought it up provides a nice window into the amount of intellectual rigor you've applied to this topic

I stand behind my previous statements.

Well, of course you do. I can't imagine anyone actually believing that you really had any choice in the matter.

No go make some more "I had sex with your dad" jokes, because those things, let me tell you, those things are gold, Jerry. Gold.

Someone on these boards called me an individual_without_enough_empathy and posted a picture of a 10 year old sucking his mothers tet. I then linked a video for him to watch, a response video.

I know its off topic, but personally I think anyone (not including, Peasofcrap, the original recipient) who watched that video is mentally handicapped.

Don't get mad at me if you're in that category.

Well gosh, you sure showed them. Way to convince people you're not an a-hole. That's some good thinking you've done there. When it comes to setting out a good plan and then following it, there's George Armstrong Custer, then you, then the rest of us poor folk.

If I'm "mentally handicapped," then I shudder to think in which category you place. I suppose multiple references to sexual activity with other people's fathers, blithering blindly about topics in which you have little to no insight, and acting like you're indistinguishable from a fifth grader is the mark of high-level brain function in your community.

Tell you what, I will go back to giving your mastubatory and infantile rambling no attention and you can go on posting as though you understand the definition of "laughing with you" and "laughing at you" to be identical. It's been great talking to you, just great; learned a lot and feel pretty good about it

I have a bunch of points to make but my general point is that everyone on the boards is cheap and full of wildly_fanciful_statement. He was giving a gift and backed out of giving a $300 gift to someone. Get over it, I'm sure if we go through all of your posts you've made theres atleast one thing you did that makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy.

I have a lot of points to make, but my general one is that if you don't know what the hell you're talking about you should just shut the hell up. Oh, and also you are a kid, you don't know mess about mess, so stop acting like you do

if you're on these boards there is a 4 out of 5 chance you have gone to a comic convention and left without buying anything. But this isn't about me. If you want to talk about me make your own "lets hate on this guy and know all of the facts" thread

Well, you opened the topic to "everyone" with your stupid post, so considering I am part of your "everyone," I felt that it was permissible to reply in kind. That is to say, directly.

I realise you have a lot invested in this "hey look at me I am so wacky and out there" persona and everything, but you should just stick to that rather than make broad statements about fellow boardies in topics that are specific to one person's actions.

What going to a con and leaving without buying anything has to do with anything I can't fathom, but I suspect your having brought it up provides a nice window into the amount of intellectual rigor you've applied to this topic

I stand behind my previous statements.

Well, of course you do. I can't imagine anyone actually believing that you really had any choice in the matter.

No go make some more "I had sex with your dad" jokes, because those things, let me tell you, those things are gold, Jerry. Gold.

Someone on these boards called me an individual_without_enough_empathy and posted a picture of a 10 year old sucking his mothers tet. I then linked a video for him to watch, a response video.

I know its off topic, but personally I think anyone (not including, Peasofcrap, the original recipient) who watched that video is mentally handicapped.

Don't get mad at me if you're in that category.

Well gosh, you sure showed them. Way to convince people you're not an a-hole. That's some good thinking you've done there. When it comes to setting out a good plan and then following it, there's George Armstrong Custer, then you, then the rest of us poor folk.

If I'm "mentally handicapped," then I shudder to think in which category you place. I suppose multiple references to sexual activity with other people's fathers, blithering blindly about topics in which you have little to no insight, and acting like you're indistinguishable from a fifth grader is the mark of high-level brain function in your community.

Tell you what, I will go back to giving your mastubatory and infantile rambling no attention and you can go on posting as though you understand the definition of "laughing with you" and "laughing at you" to be identical. It's been great talking to you, just great; learned a lot and feel pretty good about it

Oh, oh, oh snap.

This thread:

toiletbowl.jpg

That looks like a way too clean and censored representation. :cool:

This thread served its intended purpose as a Town Square tongue lashing.

Oh, was that its purpose?

I don't know nuffin about nuffin, but looking at the list of gifts I don't think the NM NM was even the best. That privately produced Superman strip book looked immense!

Plus chocolate covered nuts, well, 'nuff said.

Town Square Tongue Lashing.

That sounds like something that would star Jenna Jameson. :blush:

She's looking rough now-a-days. I hear Octomom is available. From what I've seen, she can't administer a proper tongue lashing.

She's looking rough now-a-days. I hear Octomom is available. From what I've seen, she can't administer a proper tongue lashing.

I saw a movie on SyFy the other day that reminded me of the Octomom.. Sharktopussy or something of that nature.

I saw a movie on SyFy the other that reminded me of the Octomom.. Sharktopussy or something of that nature.

:lol:

I saw a movie on SyFy the other that reminded me of the Octomom.. Sharktopussy or something of that nature.

I was thinking of the James Cameron classic "The Abyss". hm

This thread served its intended purpose as a Town Square tongue lashing.

Oh, was that its purpose?

Yes

I like Matt, and I wanted him to get his book.

Maybe I should start a butthurt thread complaining about noobs with which I have had no specific dealings.