• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just thought someone may want to jump on this auction......

15 posts in this topic

What a great deal, it is even incomplete too!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOURNEY-INTO-MYSTERY-103-CGC-SS-5-1ST-APP-ENCHANTRESS-SIGNED-BY-STAN-LEE-/251082441236?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a75ae0214

I thought you all would appreciate me taking the time to bring this KILLER deal to your attention!

YOUR WELCOME!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

It's Blackstar comics. They have a well-earned reputation for trying to sell garbage as though it were gold.

So hey, another ebay store that might as well use "Hey look how stupid and avaricious we are! Please make fun of us when you're not facepalming!" as their store motto.

There are a lot of stupid people out there; thankfully many of them alert us to their presence with no action on our part required

What a great deal, it is even incomplete too!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOURNEY-INTO-MYSTERY-103-CGC-SS-5-1ST-APP-ENCHANTRESS-SIGNED-BY-STAN-LEE-/251082441236?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a75ae0214

I thought you all would appreciate me taking the time to bring this KILLER deal to your attention!

YOUR WELCOME!

My welcome what?

Blackstar, for those that do not know and do not feel like clicking the links is the guy with the Roman column offering low grade SS books with a penchant for pricing his books by doubling the value and then moving the decimal one position off to the right.

If you do an items sold search on him and you will see that despite his pricing on his SS books, that the biggest sale he has made was selling an raw Walking Dead 1 signed by Kirkman for $800.

When NOTHING you have sells, and you keep advertising all of this supposed "high end" stuff. You are doing something wrong.

Blackstar, for those that do not know and do not feel like clicking the links is the guy with the Roman column offering low grade SS books with a penchant for pricing his books by doubling the value and then moving the decimal one position off to the right.

If you do an items sold search on him and you will see that despite his pricing on his SS books, that the biggest sale he has made was selling an raw Walking Dead 1 signed by Kirkman for $800.

When NOTHING you have sells, and you keep advertising all of this supposed "high end" stuff. You are doing something wrong.

But reviewing his auctions are endlessly funny!!

"Ah, X-men 12 cgcss 6.5, nice book! ... I wonder how much it is....couple, three hundred? ...... Oh look, it's $32,500!!"

"Ah, X-men 12 cgcss 6.5, nice book! ... I wonder how much it is....couple, three hundred? ...... Oh look, it's $32,500!!"

A steal at that price :makepoint:

A steal at that price :makepoint:

Hell yeah!! If I had the cash I would be all over it!!

I like his latest feedback.

item arrived and i have to pay customs, seller unwilling to provide refund

Reply by blackstarcomics (Jun-15-12 06:37):

Buyer wanted free shipping. We ship to the UK all the time.

I saw that - it was from a buyer with ten feedback. Why SHOULD blackstarcomics lie on the customs form OR cover the buyers customs fees? I have to side with the seller there. He may have crazy prices for his books but he is not under any obligation to pay for the customs fees to another country.