• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America April 2012 auction catalog

14 posts in this topic

Profiles-in-history is an auction house where dreams do come true...providing

you have deep pockets for the most part.

They've had 40-something Hollywood auctions so far and a very famous

Debbie Reynolds sale where the legendary stuff from Hollywood's golden era

was sold.

Theyve had animation auctions (a great one coming up in July )

This is the catalog of items from the feature film of Captain America and near the end pages,a little of everything from other Marvel films.Head to the bottom of the page to view online.

Concept art,hero bike,Hydra weapons,variations of the shield,the whole shebang.

Get a large pot of coffee ready.

After a while,they put up the catalog with added prices realized,not yet for this one though.

Enjoy and drool violently.

http://www.profilesinhistory.com/captain-america-the-first-avenger-auction/auction-catalogs

I highly recommend their catalogs. I bought their Lost one in 2010 and it was a beautifully put together 330 page proper book with lots of cool info and props and pictures. This one is only 104 pages though but i want one hm

I wonder how much the Cap #1 prop on page 42 sold for.

If i'm not mistaken,you can always get one around the time of an actual auction.

After a while you can only get the pdf's.

I suggest everyone get one of the past Hollywood auctions one and always go towards the end for the grail stuff .

you know,Oz Dorothy slippers,Ford 's Raiders -script with a gazillion annotated notes.

:cloud9:(worship)