• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 set offer - CGC 9.8 & Raw copy sets

31 posts in this topic

Another sales thread already lol

I understand a lot of collectors in smaller markets will have a hard time hunting down clean copies of all 8 regular covers, or who wants to pick off each cover CGC 9.8 one by one off eBay? So....

I will have access to over 2000 copies of Walking Dead 100 to pre-screen for 9.8.

I'm offering 20 sets of all eight regular covers of Walking Dead 100. 10 Left!

You have a choice of:

NM+ or better of all eight covers $40 + $11 Priority Shipping (books come bagged and boarded)

OR

CGC 9.8 of all eight covers $280 Fast Tracked ($35 each) + $30 Priority shipping.

Payment by PayPal.

CGC 9.8 Fast Track orders will be dropped off at the SDCC CGC booth Wednesday July 11th (release date).

Before anyone asks... I will not be selling individual covers, just sets of all eight.

At the moment I will only be taking taking orders on the Chromium cover for regular Walking Dead 9.8 subscription customers until I see them since sometimes those Chromium cover print runs can be beat to hell.

And I will not be offering the 1 in 200 B/W incentive until I know how many I end up with.

I will leave this offer up until Wednesday night (Going to Heroes)