• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America's Weird Tales #74 for sale

19 posts in this topic

I'm selling my unrestored copy of Captain America's Weird Tales #74. Condition of book is around GD/GD+. Price is $2100.

Staples are secured, initials in ink on the back cover, pages are off-white, some browning in the corners on a few pages.

Payments accepted: money order. First :takeit: winst it. PM are also welcome.

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thanks,

John

a>

a>

a>

That was the last issue of the run and was a short print I believe.

Semi-rare. :applause::wishluck:

I thought #78 was the last ish in the run? #74 is when they started the "Weird Tales" sub-title I believe. But I digress; great book; a dead balls on classic.

Wow! That's a nice copy for a low-grade. I'd be all over this book if I hadn't spent a few bucks in the latest C-link auction. And I need about a grand for SDCC. Perhaps if the book is available in December, I would be in a better position to buy it. GLWTS though. I hope you sell it. One of the classic books.

SLR

I need about a grand for SDCC.

After tickets, food and hotels that would leave me about $1.47 to spend on comics :acclaim:

I need about a grand for SDCC.

After tickets, food and hotels that would leave me about $1.47 to spend on comics :acclaim:

Yes, Richard. And I'll spend the buck and change at your table. That way you'll make a tidy profit at the show lol