• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official LP: Venom "Black Error" Cover #1 Thread----Post your copy!

77 posts in this topic

Wow a 10.0 . nice If I remember correctly one of the 2 10.0 Venom Blacks was the first CGC book graded a 10.0 . Wonder if this is that copy ?

No that copy is stil owned by the actual NJ local comic book dealer that submitted the book, Gary Platt.

I know both people that got the 10.0's.

The one you are seeing on eBay was just a buyer who more than likely bought it from the Heritage auction.

The first CGC 10.0 ever graded by CGC is still owned by Gary in this not for sale inventory.

Minus the glare from my cell flash which makes every slab ding glow. I picked this up from someone with a bunch of them and had my pick.

There is a 10.0 from Italy on EBay this week that sold for around $3500 a couple of years back. The seller is looking for $8500 min. Not sure if the listing is legit. Not sure if anyone would be willing to pay a 125% bump either. Error 10.0 on EBay

20140705_174104.jpg

Minus the glare from my cell flash which makes every slab ding glow. I picked this up from someone with a bunch of them and had my pick.

There is a 10.0 from Italy on EBay this week that sold for around $3500 a couple of years back. The seller is looking for $8500 min. Not sure if the listing is legit. Not sure if anyone would be willing to pay a 125% bump either. Error 10.0 on EBay

20140705_174104.jpg

Awesome copy. Still one of my favorite books. One of the only books I own I would never sell.

That black error version has crept into my head...

It's interesting that on some of them you can see the red foil on some edges, and others you can't. Or am I missing something?

That is true. Some of them you still see some red foil in the grooves and some edges and some not.

I like your sig line. :golfclap: