• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 SDCC Exclusive SS Opportunity w/ Charlie Adlard

37 posts in this topic

Joel,

Each of the 8 books will be $5 ($1 of each being donated to Hero Aliance) so $40 + $11 for the Chromium (includes a $1 donation) + $15 for the SDCC book (includes a $1 donation) = $65. The caveat is the line you'll be waiting in, and the limited number of complete sets that will be first come first serve. People will be allowed to purchase individual copies of the books at the show, which could limit the number of complete sets available at the show.

Assuming Diamond plays nice, we should have a decent supply of Chromium covers and of the SDCC Exclusive covers (although my rep did say these will be allocated) at the show.

I'll have Michael Balent, the current SS Director, on hand to accept SS requests at my signing on the books that we'll have on hand if someone decides there they want something. Submission & shipping costs will be added onto the above listed costs at the show.

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

I'm fine with getting a book personalized for you. Just no specific pen color requests. A standard "To John Doe" is fine. Just state who you want it signed to in your payment statement.

No specific text requests "To my favorite Walking Dead comic reader pal John Doe" (I bet you are chuckling right now thinking I'm crazy for stating this... you would laugh out loud if you heard some of the requests I've seen at my artists' signings before)

:) Mark

"Mark Hay is holding me hostage. Please contact police"

:)

Hi not sure if this has been asked but can a UK board member get involved here? Splashpage can you please pm details of books and cost availible to the UK? Would be great to maybe just get the SDCC exclusive signed but what would the cost be and can I order just that book? Please pm me options, would be great of you thanks.

Jamie

Joel,

Each of the 8 books will be $5 ($1 of each being donated to Hero Aliance) so $40 + $11 for the Chromium (includes a $1 donation) + $15 for the SDCC book (includes a $1 donation) = $65. The caveat is the line you'll be waiting in, and the limited number of complete sets that will be first come first serve. People will be allowed to purchase individual copies of the books at the show, which could limit the number of complete sets available

Sounds like a great plan, Mark. Are there going to be any limits on what people can buy in line? I may send a friend to your booth to buy copies while I take care of one other errand on Preview Night but hopefully I will be at your booth before 8.

Has anyone heard from him? I PM'ed him a while ago and didn't get a reply...

I heard from Mark this morning, all my books have been now graded (all 9.8!) but haven't shipped just yet.

:acclaim:

Got my books in today, gave me a boner.

Thanks splashpage!

That testimonial is going on their homepage right away!

Got my books in today, gave me a boner.

Thanks splashpage!

I had about the same reaction. My books graded 9.8's as well! He actually emailed me hours after I posted if anyone had heard from him. lol