• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sideshow Does It Again.... WOW! (UPDATED PICTURES)

38 posts in this topic

Damn!!! That looks great from the back, is there a front pic? :baiting:

The great ultron statue I got from them is awesome beyond words and this looks just as nice! How much is it do you know?

The great ultron statue I got from them is awesome beyond words and this looks just as nice! How much is it do you know?

I think this is the only picture that has been revealed.

Not sure what size it's going to be. I just know I probably won't be able to afford it no matter what it is :-)

I think this is the only picture that has been revealed.

Not sure what size it's going to be. I just know I probably won't be able to afford it no matter what it is :-)

The great Ultron was $325 which is definitely pricey but considering how awesome it looks and that it's like double the size of a regular Bowen statue, it wasn't too bad. I wonder if this will be about the same price and size as the Ultron. If it is, I'm DEFINITELY buying one! (thumbs u

This one is 33" tall... or almost three feet tall.

Legendary Scale statues tend to be about $1500-2000

mess! If that's the case, scratch my "definitely getting one"!!! :sorry:

I dont know exactly how tall it is but The Great Ultron statue has to be close to that and was only $325. It's gotta be at least 24 inches I think hm

Looks like it was 21" high.

Great UltronSideshow Exclusive Edition

Premium Format Figure

MSRP: US $324.99

License: Marvel

Product Type: Premium Format Figure

Product Size: 21" H (533.4mm) x 13" W (330.2mm) x 13" D (330.2mm)*

Product Weight: 16.00 lbs (7.26 kg)*

Box Size: 23.00" H (584.2mm) x 15.00" W (381mm) x 15.00" L (381mm)*

Est. Shipping Weight: 19.00 lbs (8.62 kg)*

Dimensional Weight (DIM): 29 lbs *

Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM): 40 lbs *

Damn! hm

It's seems so much bigger than all my Bowen statues I would have thought it was at least 24-28 inches. I hope I haven't been adding that many inches to everything all these years! :o:blush::cry:

What's the release date for this?

Probably at the San Diego Comic-Con...

Sideshow Collectibles has released teaser images for some of the figures from their 2012 San Diego Comic-Con exclusive Marvel line. Products include a Doctor Doom Legendary 1:2 Scale Figure, a 1:4 scale Hawkeye Premium Format Figure (Comics Version), and a 33" tall Galactus Maquette.

Thats all right.

I'm more concerned about the real estate than the price.

Does Sideshow take time payments for a 12-year period ?

If memory serves me correctly, they have a 3-payment installment plan, HOWEVER, if this is a SDCC exclusive, in the past they have required picking it up at the convention.

Man! I cant believe the Great Ultron is only 21 inches! It freaking dwarfs the Bowens and the Thanos and Goliath Bowens are pretty dang big themselves! ???

They really do great work with these. I was VERY impressed with the Ultron and that Galactus, even with just a back shot, looks freaking awesome! I'm gonna have to figure out a way to swing that dang galactus and i'm not even a FF fan at all hm

bowen1.jpg