• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Thread

175 posts in this topic

I won the cheapo Pedigree Sub-Mariner 63 and was VERY surprised to win the 9.6 Thor 149. I've wanted a 149 for a long time since for some reason I think it's one of the coolest Thor covers in the run. In the April Clink auction Ilaws the underbidder on a 9.6w just like tonight's. This month, it went for MUCH less :banana:

I already posted these in silver but WTF, why not post em again :)

tos14.jpg

tta30.jpg

Holy "spoon"... I don't think I have ever seen you buy something that doesn't have the Nintendo logo on it...kudos :golfclap:

BTW that TTA is the "spoon"

Jim

I already posted these in silver but WTF, why not post em again :)

jpg[/img]

Holy "spoon"... I don't think I have ever seen you buy something that doesn't have the Nintendo logo on it...kudos :golfclap:

BTW that TTA is the "spoon"

Jim

hehe, thanks Jim. Yeah I have been buying preheroes for maybe 6 months after not buying books for 10 years. Been lots of fun :)

I really like that nice TOS mysterio has above too :cloud9:

I actually liked this auction. I only bidded on three books and won two. I thought that was a surprise in and of itself.

The Avengers 71 I won; I thought for sure would go for a lot more. I guess no one cares about the first appearance of the Invaders. Oh well...

Kind Regards,

'mint'