• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Thread

175 posts in this topic

:cloud9: ......gotta love a soft auction lot......I've been looking for one of these with the full CCA stamp without being off center for a long time. Now I've got to figure out something to sell :pullhair: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF13vf.jpg

way to go jimbo! proud for you.

i picked up a pair.

don32.jpg

So you're who I was bidding against...., :think: That is one of my favorite parachute covers, for a variety of reasons. :thumbsup:

sorry to have been the competition---a comic i literally had never taken note of, saw it coming as my tracked books were nearing, and hit the button. it's very pretty.

sorry to have been the competition---a comic i literally had never taken note of, saw it coming as my tracked books were nearing, and hit the button. it's very pretty.
I think it's one of those "out of the frying pan and into the fire" moments, rendered beautifully.

First 3 books from Comiclink or anywhere lately, been selling for upcoming wedding.

The GL was just a awsome cover to me. Bought strictly for the cover alone

Dawn: I love NY I want for 9/11 tribute

The Thing #16 Just Horror Goodness :cloud9:

127549.jpg.6bcd2b99ee0a82a9d9f8f5efe4745f3b.jpg

127550.jpg.2748a9ee9975aff25d98ed6a428715ac.jpg

127551.jpg.4db7a466a22fb8ff7ce98f58f2dd4987.jpg

I was sick like a dog last night so I couldn't bid higher on the Thor #134. :pullhair:

You could have bought that same #134 from Namisgr for $200 less on the boards a couple of years back. :baiting:

:acclaim:

First 3 books from Comiclink or anywhere lately, been selling for upcoming wedding.

The GL was just a awsome cover to me. Bought strictly for the cover alone

Dawn: I love NY I want for 9/11 tribute

The Thing #16 Just Horror Goodness :cloud9:

Was going to bid on that Thing #16 really wanted it, but was on a budget so didn't even bid glad it went to a fellow bordie though.

P.S If you ever get tired or have to get rid of it PM.

Does anybody understand why this book is going for over $140? I see one on ebay for less than half that. ???

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault.asp%3FFocused%3D1%26pg%3D3%23Item_934868&id=934868

Someone was entranced with the Corben boobs and could not stop.

I dont know anything about this book. But curious to know why it went for 100% more...just out of curiousity.

I lost out on an Iron Man #118 last night that went over $100 more than last 2 sales. $150 to $280! :o

Is there some Iron Man 3 news I havent heard about concerning Jim Rhodes/War Machine?!?!

Only other book i HAD to have but DAMN did someone make me freaking pay for it! :censored: Oh well, 103 is DAMN hard to find in HG much less a Pedigree copy so it is what it is.

av103.jpg

On a side note, i went to a LCS like an hour away i'd never been to and found THIS!!! For a BA Avengers dork like me, this is without question the greatest shirt ive ever seen! I bought 2 and no joke, i'm regretting not buying the other 2 they had in my size so i'd have a lifetime supply of them. I'm pretty sure i'm going to wear it every single day until it either falls apart or my wife leaves me lol

shirt.jpg

I think it's one of those "out of the frying pan and into the fire" moments, rendered beautifully.

+1 Visually it could easily represent a moment from Midway. Sadly very few survived being shot out of the sky. Very striking cover.