• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dark Knight Rises - Batman Trilogy!!

18 posts in this topic

I found this out a couple weeks ago and couldn't find this in general yet....thought some would like to do this.

AMC theathers are playing the trilogy starting at 6pm on July 19th. Also available in IMAX.

Batman Trilogy!!

I think i am going to have to do this :headbang:

Total Run Time: 525 minutes, including intermissions

6:00pm Batman Begins - 25 minute break

8:45pm The Dark Knight - 44 minute break

12:01am The Dark Knight Rises

Ends? (around 2:30-3am)

That's quite a long, dark night. :acclaim:

When Return of the King premiered, they had one of these "trilogy" showings in my area, only they played the full 4+ hr, uncut versions of the Fellowship and Two Towers before finally showing Return. I had a friend who was an extreme Tolkien fan that had to attend this.

By the time they finally got to playing Return, he was so tired, he dozed off after 30 min and didn't wake up until the credit started rolling. Man, was he PO'd :D

My friends are at work right now... They just woke me up to pick up tickets. Fandango was worth it on this one. I remember Dark Knight was sold at every time I was able to go for about two weeks when that came out.

The big theater by me is showing it on 6 screens. One screen was all that was left. They better be on time or I am going in without them tomorrow.

12:02 showing... works for me.

My brother just saw it in Australia, I guess the benefit of them being so far ahead.

He said it was a great way to end the trilogy, lots of surprises!

My brother just saw it in Australia, I guess the benefit of them being so far ahead.

He said it was a great way to end the trilogy, lots of surprises!

:whee:

The "third movie curse" is lifted.

Want to hear something arcane? My father won tickets with a VIP pass to see the whole trilogy in Imax 3D. As such, I cannot go due to my hectic work (and auction schedule). I actually got the tickets traded for a Saturday night showing instead. Am I insane or what?

Now I am only seeing the Dark Knight Rises and not the full trilogy. Oh well...

This was through a local newspaper in which a contest was being offered.