• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thank you!

36 posts in this topic

All prices INCLUDE shipping to US only (via Priority mail, box for slabs, well-packed envelope for raws). I'm known for my tightly packed packages - so never fear, your book will arrive safe and sound. If you live outside of US, I'll ship there - we just need to work out details.

:takeit: in the thread trumps all. NO HOS, HOES OR PROBIES!!!

Fantastic Four #6 3.0 Dr. Doom and Subby in the first ever Marvel Villain team-up (attributed). This book is stunning, looks like a 6.0/7.0 on the cover, got hammered for a chunk out of the back cover (see scans). Nicely presenting, Nicely centered.

$280 shipped SOLD!

scan152.jpg

scan155.jpg

Warlock 8.5 SS by Jim Starlin Origin of Thanos and where he got that cool helmet.

$80 shipped$50 shipped!

scan153.jpg

EC Vault of Horror 38 3" spine split on bottom, chipping on cover, slight foxing on back.

$40 shippedSOLD!

scan156.jpg

scan157.jpg

Fantastic Four #6 3.0 Dr. Doom and Subby in the first ever Marvel Villain team-up (attributed). This book is stunning, looks like a 6.0/7.0 on the cover, got hammered for a chunk out of the back cover (see scans). Nicely presenting, Nicely centered.

$300 shipped

scan152.jpg

scan155.jpg

That was my copy at one point, I can confirm that it does look fine or better in hand and you can't see the missing corner from the front of the book (shrug)

Someone was looking for a copy @ that grade in the WTB section

GL

Greg

Silver Surfer 1 GD Book has been restapled top, center and bottom. There's also a page sliced out of the inside. Presents well, but it's a Good. I'll be throwing in a FR/PR Silver Surfer #14 for free!

$40 shipped SOLD

scan158.jpg

scan159.jpg

That was my copy at one point, I can confirm that it does look fine or better in hand and you can't see the missing corner from the front of the book (shrug)

GL

Greg

Greg is right. Jason got this book from me in a trade and it looks stunning in hand. No one would ever believe it's a 3.0 from the way the FC displays! Def. worth every penny!

GL

Greg

Thanks for chiming in! Yeah, the WTB buyer found one, and since it kicked loose the idea of selling it, I figured I'd put it up.

Ahhh, the good old days when it was perfectly acceptable to teach kids to punch a bully right in his face! :cloud9:

Ahhh, the 50's. Where revenge, retribution and violence taught people to stay in line. The world would probably have less problems if people knew that acting like a douchenozzle would get them popped in the mouth from time to time.

EC Vault of Horror 38 3" spine split on bottom, chipping on cover, slight foxing on back.

$40 shipped

:takeit: Shipped to the UK please!

Thanks,

James

^^

Ahhh, the good old days when it was perfectly acceptable to teach kids to punch a bully right in his face! :cloud9:

Ahhh, the 50's. Where revenge, retribution and violence taught people to stay in line. The world would probably have less problems if people knew that acting like a douchenozzle would get them popped in the mouth from time to time.

It still happens around these parts. :roflmao:

Beers :cloud9:

Ever since I had my wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago, my sinuses have been fked and a constant headache. I haven't been able to consume beer. So upset lol. I did have a nice Vicodin haze for 5-6 days there though. Anyhow GLWTS