• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOUGHT CGC READY NM+ BOOK ON EBAY

21 posts in this topic

I just bought this NM+ copy of Shadow comic books but I think the seller might have been lying about the grade. What does everyone think? Should I send it to CGC and see if I get a 9.8 or give the seller a negative?

I'm confused.... hm

shad43june.jpg

Never saw that particular comic before. Who are the artists?

:whistle:

I just bought this NM+ copy of Shadow comic books but I think the seller might have been lying about the grade. What does everyone think? Should I send it to CGC and see if I get a 9.8 or give the seller a negative?

I'm confused.... hm

shad43june.jpg

Ummm... Really good ones? lol

Ok you got me. This thread is a lie... Just thought I'd start a thread how an Ebay seller ripped me off because I was starting to feel left out :baiting:

I'm confused.... hm

shad43june.jpg

I believe that it is a Pulp, not a comic book. I could be wrong though.

I'm confused.... hm

shad43june.jpg

Did you ask what NM means? On a serious note, upon just a quick glance this is not a book that I would buy as NM, but I guess it only comes down to 1 thing and that is the price. Are you happy with what you bought for the price you paid? If so move on, if not return it. On ebay you can get all your 100% expenses back, however If your're one of those that like to NEG sellers and focus all types of bad energy on this type of mere stuff, there is help for you too

I'm confused.... hm

shad43june.jpg

Ummm... Really good ones? lol

Ok you got me. This thread is a lie... Just thought I'd start a thread how an Ebay seller ripped me off because I was starting to feel left out :baiting:

I feel violated. :blush: