• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I didn't listen and wasted 2 hrs watching Ghost Rider 2..Ahhhhhh

48 posts in this topic

I saw it for the first time last week when I had my wisdom teeth pulled and laying around the house. It was terrible lol. I was at target last night and saw someone BUYING the dvd. I was thinking to myself, how in the world are they purchasing this dvd.

??? Why would you lay your wisdom teeth around the house?

What complete drivel. Really?? How do I get the 2 hours of my life back????

Why didn't you abort when the suck became apparent?

His suck filter clearly is broken or he would have aborted before he even put the freaking DVD in!

Yes that level of bad :sorry:

That is very, very bad.

Guess how the recap the previous movie? They show drawn cartoons of how he became Ghost Rider with commentary by Cage. I'm not talking comic art, i'm talking MS Paint art done by a 7 year old.

MS Paint is an under-appreciated piece of software.

I saw it for the first time last week when I had my wisdom teeth pulled and laying around the house. It was terrible lol. I was at target last night and saw someone BUYING the dvd. I was thinking to myself, how in the world are they purchasing this dvd.

Nice decorations.

Nice decorations.

:sick:

I'd never consider buying it.  Watching it when it's shown free on TV will be enough of a risk for me.

Don't forget the FF movies! :sick:

I'm the king of loving movies that are so bad they are good. Those FF movies though blew right past"so bad they are good" into so bad they make you want to jam a screwdriver into your eyes and ears :P

Don't forget the FF movies! :sick:

I'm the king of loving movies that are so bad they are good. Those FF movies though blew right past"so bad they are good" into so bad they make you want to jam a screwdriver into your eyes and ears :P

i thought they were okay when i watched them....then i realized i don't really ever wanna see them again....so not that good (as opposed to wishing avengers was on demand or out on dvd)

The Director's Cut of FF #1 was a little better, especially with Chris Evan's character's development. I just finally cracked it open last month.

The only thing I wanted to crack open after watching either Ff movie was my skull to surgically remove the part of my brain that remembers anything that has to do with the utter train wreck that was the Thing in those movies! :sick:

And Mr. fantastic :sick:

And Invisible Girl :sick:

Human Torch was actually only like 5 steps below really bad but I don't wish I was dead because I saw it unlike the others so I guess that's something hm

The Director's Cut of FF #1 was a little better, especially with Chris Evan's character's development. I just finally cracked it open last month.

The only thing I wanted to crack open after watching either Ff movie was my skull to surgically remove the part of my brain that remembers anything that has to do with the utter train wreck that was the Thing in those movies! :sick:

And Mr. fantastic :sick:

And Invisible Girl :sick:

Human Torch was actually only like 5 steps below really bad but I don't wish I was dead because I saw it unlike the others so I guess that's something hm

Wow. That really sucks, man. :sorry:

I'm not a FF fan but like shrunken said, they have so much potential. They were just SOOOOO disappointing! I knew ghost rider would blow but I thought FF could be awesome. That thing they called the Thing was just epically bad!

Such a shame! :sorry:

I'm not a FF fan but like shrunken said, they have so much potential. They were just SOOOOO disappointing! I knew ghost rider would blow but I thought FF could be awesome. That thing they called the Thing was just epically bad!

Such a shame! :sorry:

.....I liked Chiklis (sp?) voice for the Thing and the suit could have made a decent framework / model for a bang up CGI treatment......I now some of you disagree, but Hulk and Thing are two that have no business being portrayed by flesh and blood actors. We're talking creatures pushing a half ton in body weight or more. Reed was too unlike what we're used to as far as personality.....he was always the straight man, stone face serious and a foil for the others humor. I never minded Alba's Sue like some others do.....it was a good effort.....needed blue eyes though. Johnny was just fine. I still watch them from time to time(when Judy goes shopping)....but not like Spider-man 2, Hulk, or Iron Man 1. These studios need to learn that if they don't have the time or the money for the proper treatment....they need to go swim in the Blair Witch pool. They also need to recognize the executives who think they can do it better than Stan, and FIRE those schlong's. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The most recent experience I had with wasting two hours or so  of my life by watching a super-hero film was with Blade : Trinity, when it was shown recently on British TV.   Awful. :facepalm: