• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planetoid by Image

23 posts in this topic

So apparently this book just sold out and is going back to the presses for a second printing.

Story sounds interesting, soldier crashes on alien planet, trying to make it out alive.

I like survival stories I've learned, so this looks interesting. Anyone reading this? Is it worth the read?

isnt this just a 6 issue limited series?

Yep, just read it's a min-series. That sucks. I was really wanting to see how this would be handled 10-20 issues from now, guess it'll be Saga for my sci-fi fix.

Can someone recommend another good sci-fi book that's somewhat new I can start reading?

Not sure how many people here are still reading this but the first arc just wrapped up. It was a good ending, BUT

I was afraid that the way the fifth issue ended that the series was finished

fN9W1Mf.png

I've only read #1 & 2 so far.

I think its an awesome title, not as good as Prophet but kind of in the same arena.

I haven't checked this book out yet, but as a big Prophet fan I think I will based on this comment.