• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Sadly, with Heroes scheduling being in the middle of the last week of school, the chances of me going are slim to none. My four year streak of attending Heroes may be in jeopardy.

OR, I can quit my job and do comics full time. :banana:

Tim and I had a blast attending Heroes for the first time this year. We might go again next year, depending on how high prices go on tickets.

A three day pass for next year was only $30 at the end of the show.

Sadly, with Heroes scheduling being in the middle of the last week of school, the chances of me going are slim to none. My four year streak of attending Heroes may be in jeopardy.

OR, I can quit my job and do comics full time. :banana:

Yep, I think my seven year streak is over. Looks like I'll be taking next year off as well.

I heard over the PA that the ticket price was going up next year. Anyone heard what the 3-day pass rate will be?

I heard that too. They announced it on the PA around noon on the Sunday of the show. I was wondering if it was just a marketing trick to try to get people to commit to it that day. I can't see them going any higher than thirty per person. I mean, I guess they could, but for some reason, I just doubt it...

I didn't purchase mine yet, but I will probably be getting them in one of the next few weeks when I go to the store on a Wednesday. I will let you know what they cost me.

I heard over the PA that the ticket price was going up next year. Anyone heard what the 3-day pass rate will be?

I heard that too. They announced it on the PA around noon on the Sunday of the show. I was wondering if it was just a marketing trick to try to get people to commit to it that day. I can't see them going any higher than thirty per person. I mean, I guess they could, but for some reason, I just doubt it...

I didn't purchase mine yet, but I will probably be getting them in one of the next few weeks when I go to the store on a Wednesday. I will let you know what they cost me.

They already have the 2013 site up and it still lists 3days at $30. Of course if you click the TICKETS link, it says 2013 info coming soon, so who knows.

They already have the 2013 site up and it still lists 3days at $30. Of course if you click the TICKETS link, it says 2013 info coming soon, so who knows.

I'm betting daily tickets go up to $20, so I expect a 3 day pass to be $45.

The more i think about it the more I realize I missed ALOT of the show floor this past year. I really don't think 3 days was enough time lol