• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

One of these days I need to figure out how I can attend and also swing by SC to visit my little sister.

SC is only ten minutes away....of course, it does depend where your sister lives.

A little more than 10 minutes from Charlotte but not far at all.

One of these days I need to figure out how I can attend and also swing by SC to visit my little sister.

SC is only ten minutes away....of course, it does depend where your sister lives.

My apologies, it is exactly 11.0 miles from the state border to the downtown Charlotte exit on I-77. :P

My apologies, it is exactly 11.0 miles from the state border to the downtown Charlotte exit on I-77. :P

Apology accepted, Captain MoFo :sumo:

Apology accepted, Captain MoFo :sumo:

You can get from Carowinds to the John Belk Freeway quicker than you can say Captain MoFo...............except for 8 in the morning lol

Bought tickets today, didn't realize the $30 pre-orders were over, up to $40 now :(

And IBM didn't renew their contract with the specific hotel I stay at so that's more too :(

But, going to Heroes for another year :whee:

Where are the big name artists at for Heroes this year? We are getting pretty close to the show and I only saw a few bigger name artists so far. I hope they bring Stan Lee back this year. That was such a treat seeing him at last years Heroes Con.

Last year was an anniversary year so they pulled out all the stops to bring in folks for the show. That said, looking back at their blog, most of the big guests were announced in early April and last years show was later in June than this years.

Edit: Stan's announcement came the first of May last year, but there were rumors of it here on the boards for a few weeks prior.

Not a great list for Silver/Bronze guys, but the modern lineup is fantastic. They have pulled out the stops to get a great selection of guys that are drawing the best books on the market right now.

For those that want to go to the Forum Dinner pm me.

I seem to remember most people liked the Friday @ 8PM time frame

so why not keep it that way and have it on June 7th.

I'll be checking the uptown area for close new or solid critically

acclaimed places for us.

If there are preferences or places you'd like recommend please feel free to

let me know in advance.

Again I hated last year was so FUBAR, but Stan Lee's schedule

flip flopped and it was out of my hands.

UNDER 2 MONTHS LEFT!!!!

:applause: