• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help me grade my hulk 1 Low Grade

36 posts in this topic

Hi everyone- I am new here, as you can see, and I thought I might start with using your expertise for a moment. What grade would you give this? Obvious chunk out of upper right, spine wear, mostly lower left, but not split mote than 1/2 inch. On the good side book lies flat, staples not pulled on cover or centerfold, and no marvel chipping. Back cover nothing major but does have a 1 inch tear. What do you think? Thanks-Mike

hulk1.jpg

Yea, I put it up last night and told what the grade was supposed to be from where I got it. Just fishing for now, seeing if there are any bites. Priced high for now, but we'll see.....If I sell I will be in the market for a VG

Who is your reputable dealer that graded this book G+?

Davidking623

Why, you know my dealer! Dlr. Vinnie Boom Batz (ba-dum) or maybe it was Alowycius B. Gone? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Like i said, i am going fishing. I have seen some key books go for crazy prices on Yahoo. I'll slide the price down each week if it doesn't go. Comic link sold a F/G for $800 a couple of weeks ago. I have been looking for a little better grade to buy, but out of the 40 dealers i contacted, Harley Yee is the only one with a copy. Wants $1600 for a vg-. These are hard to find lately for some reason(unrestored). Any i see are priced about 25% above book price OPG in any condition.