• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 9/8 & 9/9 2012

129 posts in this topic

Guys have fun at Baltimore Comic Con this year! I wish I was going so bad....this is my favorite Con. (Especially this year with Yankees O's and it actually matters!)

Normally I have a Master's signing revolving around this con but this year my partner is getting married on 9/9! his future wife has some nerve!

Anyways good luck this is one of the best cons for SS!

It is worth mentioning (if it hasn't already) that Geppi's comic museum is literally across the street between the Baltimore Convention Center and Orioles Stadium.

I have lived in the Baltimore area all of my life and I have never been. I have always wanted to go and think I might finally check it out that Sunday after I am done at the Convention.

Regardless of what you think of him as an individual, I have heard it is a really cool museum.

http://www.geppismuseum.com/Home/7/1/52/496?articleID=0

Note, I promise I am in no way associated with him, I just thought it would be a good mention for out of town boardies.

I didn't want to ask this. I'm going to buy a regular pass, but if anyone can let me borrow a dealer pass for a short while to help me get in early, please pm me. I could really use help with this. I'm willing to offer some cash or help setting up for any dealer willing to help.

I really would like to beat some of the artist lines, so this seems to be the best solution.