• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Birthday Sales Thread-Scans Added! All remaining $200 shipped!

47 posts in this topic

Happy birthday, I like the idea of a birthday sales thread.

Me, too. His birthday money is burning a hole in my pocket...

Sorry for the delay. My wife needed the PC. She's performing a wedding tonight had some last minute stuff she needed to do that I was unaware of...scans and books will be delayed til tomorrow, I am going to update the first post with titles and issue numbers, prices, but scans delayed til tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. My wife needed the PC. She's performing a wedding tonight had some last minute stuff she needed to do that I was unaware of...scans and books will be delayed til tomorrow, I am going to update the first post with titles and issue numbers, prices, but scans delayed til tomorrow.

Would you accept a :takeit:pending a scan on the books for sale?

Just in case i like your price, but not the presentation of the book after the scan is posted.

(thumbs u

Some silver Marvels including Iron Man 1, Hulk 102, and some pre code ECs to kick things off. Shipping $6 for envelope and $12 for box inside the US. Actual cost outside the states. Standard rules apply HOS and Probs not allowed. Must post :takeit: in thread or PM to finalize deal. eBay feedback 100% and link in signature goes to feedback thread. Any questions or low balls please PM me.

Since its a birthday thread lets see some :luhv:

Weird Fantasy 6 $95.00 (date stame Jan 31 Mid-C)

Haunt of Fear 17 $95.00

Weird Science 11 $95.00

The Haunt of Fear 24 $75.00

Crime Suspense Stories 8 $75.00

King Size Hulk Special 1 $35.00

Silver Surfer 1 $60.00

Iron Man 1 $150.00

Hulk 102 $75

Scans will be posted tomorrow. I'm sorry about the delay. Grades on the ECs are probably like 2.0 or lower. Covers all present nice, most have spine issues. Sorry again for the delay and thanks for the BDay wishes.

No grades to go with the prices of the Marvels and we don't get scans until tomorrow?! :ohnoez:

I'm not in a gambling mood today. GLWTS! (thumbs u