• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Sgt. Fury & His Howling Commandos 2-9 (UK Editions)

25 posts in this topic

At $25/book I would have snagged these in a second if I didn't have them already. Fantastic Kirby art and Lee storylines in some very nice-presenting issues. UK issues or not, the pricing here is still a steal IMO!

It still boggles my mind that people will easily spend $150+ on some graded modern drek variant cover, yet pass on six ~50 year-old issues of a series crafted by two industry legends... :preach:

At $25/book I would have snagged these in a second if I didn't have them already. Fantastic Kirby art and Lee storylines in some very nice-presenting issues. UK issues or not, the pricing here is still a steal IMO!

It still boggles my mind that people will easily spend $150+ on some graded modern drek variant cover, yet pass on six ~50 year-old issues of a series crafted by two industry legends... :preach:

Only reason I'm selling them is because I'm short on cash, otherwise I'd be keeping these to show to my children and grandchildren.

I just went through the census figures and GPA for these books, and I think I really underpriced them. Even as pence copies, these books in midgrade are worth a lot more than $25 a piece.

If someone wants the set for $300 shipped, let me know, otherwise I think I'll be looking sending these off to CGC.

I just went through the census figures and GPA for these books, and I think I really underpriced them. Even as pence copies, these books in midgrade are worth a lot more than $25 a piece.

If someone wants the set for $300 shipped, let me know, otherwise I think I'll be looking sending these off to CGC.

Sent you a PM and the price doubles :roflmao:

I dont understand your thinking.

GLWTS

Sent you a PM and the price doubles :roflmao:

I dont understand your thinking.

GLWTS

I was about to close the thread when you messaged me, after looking at GPA and census numbers.

If you look at the GPA for these books there's almost no sales in the mid-grade.

Its nothing personal, at all, just a timing thing.

Anyways, with that being said this sale's closed, and the books are headed to CGC.