• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Hi Dre!

If you still have some left,

:takeit: X1 for Return to Wonderland 2012 Annual SDCC (Limited to 500 Sanders)

$60 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit: X1 for Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Swimsuit 2012 (Limited to 500 Chaz)

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Thanks for this great opportunity!

Tim

bruticus is a good choice to play around with hes also one you can sell with out any problem even with out the box :) ... as long as they don't put out a retail version of it in the same video game colors or even a better version

I'm going through the sales thread and will send out invoices shortly via PM.

Please pay promptly and when making payment please post your Forum ID name in the PayPal payment notes, and be sure your shipping address is in the payment if paying by Personal. Sometimes people pay me by Personal and they forget to add the address which slows the process down.

When you make your PayPal payment please be sure note in the PM invoice thread that payment was made.

There's a lot of stuff to ship and hunting down payments and shipping addresses slows the whole process down for everyone.

All raw stuff is here, all blue label & sig series fast tracked stuff other than the Chew SS is already received at CGC as of today, some stuff is already Verified. If you ordered Walking Dead CGC 9.8 sets they were received at CGC yesterday and should be graded shortly.

If your order was raw /toys/ or walking Dead Bibles only I would like to get them out ASAP.

I received 150 slabs from CGC yesterday, and I'm expecting another 300 by weeks end for my regular sub service submissions so I want to get this SDCC out the door to you.

I would like to thank everyone for their purchases and I appreciate your continued business.

(thumbs u

I would like to thank everyone for their purchases and I appreciate your continued business.

(thumbs u

Other way around I think...Thank you for making these available. :applause::headbang::banana::whee:

(thumbs u

Other way around I think...Thank you for making these available. :applause::headbang::banana::whee:

Yes definitely! :whee: Thank you Dre :whee:

Please pay promptly and when making payment please post your Forum ID name in the PayPal payment notes, and be sure your shipping address is in the payment if paying by Personal. Sometimes people pay me by Personal and they forget to add the address which slows the process down.

When you make your PayPal payment please be sure note in the PM invoice thread that payment was made.

There's a lot of stuff to ship and hunting down payments and shipping addresses slows the whole process down for everyone.

All raw stuff is here, all blue label & sig series fast tracked stuff other than the Chew SS is already received at CGC as of today, some stuff is already Verified. If you ordered Walking Dead CGC 9.8 sets they were received at CGC yesterday and should be graded shortly.

If your order was raw /toys/ or walking Dead Bibles only I would like to get them out ASAP.

I received 150 slabs from CGC yesterday, and I'm expecting another 300 by weeks end for my regular sub service submissions so I want to get this SDCC out the door to you.

(thumbs u

Amen to that Dre! :angel:

(thumbs u

Couldn't agree more. Thanks so much man!!!!

(thumbs u

Couldn't agree more. Thanks so much man!!!!

Same here, it's like I went to SDCC without having to pay to fly down, grab a hotel and eat fast food all weekend.

Thanks buddy!

:banana:

Jerome

(thumbs u

Dre, PM sent.

Just logged all the sales,

92 unique customers.

It will take time to PM all the invoices with totals so please be patient. I plan to have them all out this evening. Thanks!

Dre

Just over half the invoices have been sent, the rest will be sent tomorrow after I pick up new releases for 9.8 subscription service.

All payments that have been sent have already been logged. Thanks for the quick payments!

Good night!

Hi dre,

Thanks for all your hard work, I bet your knackered out. I sent a pm about different costs for postage to the uk if I slipped in an extra book or 2 and just wondered if you could let me know. I just don't want to ask for another book and find my uk postage jumps up loads.

Can I just say this is the 1st time Iv bought from one of your sales threads and it's been nailing biting, exciting and a lot of fun! I'll never make it to SDCC but have really felt apart of it because of this thread and the people posting here. Glad to have joined in with you all :applause:

Hope to do it again soon

Best wishes

Jamie