• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

To be honest I have no idea how I'm going to handle the WD 9.9s yet.

And it looks like you have bunches.

Maybe have each purchaser choose 1 9.9 (in order of purchase) and go down the line. Once you reach the last customer, repeat until all are gone. Kinda like a WD 100 Draft.

(shrug)

Hey. I just made payment today (8-3-12). I was unable to make payment prior to this for the following reasons.

I did not receive this invoice from you until 7-18-12.

I went to the hospital in an ambulance on 7-18-12. I have been in the hospital since that date. I was released from the hospital today (8-3-12). This payment due has been on my mind since that date and it has been really bothering me. I normally make my payments quickly. I apologize for the late payment, but I just did not have internet access until now, and I did not want to ask family to do it for me as I was afraid it would get messed up. Plus I did not want to share my PayPal account info with anyone.

I hope it was not a terrible inconvenience. I made payment today and I used the "personal method", to help make up for the lateness.

I am okay medically now, in case anyone wanted to know. Thanks for understanding.

Payment is for CS Moore 3 Pack (Regular, Chase, SDCC) $125

Total is $125 + $16 Priority Mail Shipping

Hey. I just made payment today (8-3-12). I was unable to make payment prior to this for the following reasons.

I did not receive this invoice from you until 7-18-12.

I went to the hospital in an ambulance on 7-18-12. I have been in the hospital since that date. I was released from the hospital today (8-3-12). This payment due has been on my mind since that date and it has been really bothering me. I normally make my payments quickly. I apologize for the late payment, but I just did not have internet access until now, and I did not want to ask family to do it for me as I was afraid it would get messed up. Plus I did not want to share my PayPal account info with anyone.

I hope it was not a terrible inconvenience. I made payment today and I used the "personal method", to help make up for the lateness.

I am okay medically now, in case anyone wanted to know. Thanks for understanding.

Payment is for CS Moore 3 Pack (Regular, Chase, SDCC) $125

Total is $125 + $16 Priority Mail Shipping

Not a problem. It's been packed up and ready to go out so it will go out probably tomorrow.

If you haven't sent your address by Pm (since you paid by personal) please make sure to do so.

Majority of the books have come in but I have a few straggling invoices that haven't shipped from CGC yet.

I've had a busy week and I will try to catch up on PMs tomorrow.

If you are waiting on Walking Dead CGC 9.8 sets all the regular covers are in as of today so if that's the only thing you are waiting for those will ship over the weekend.

When it comes to the WD 9.9s I probably won't put those up for sale until I know what my on-site grading looks like in Chicago next week. ;)

Everyone -

I got the last box of blue labels and the last box of sig series in today. This has been retarded. Stuff that was received on 7/18 didn't get to me until 8/10 (I missed signing for them Friday and Yesterday)

Oh wait a minute - I'm still missing one more box! lol

ASM SDCC con variants on hear yet. Yeesh.

I'm going to be shipping everything out starting tomorrow evening, all those orders that don't include the ASM. So if you are waiting for slabs they r a coming.

And to everyone who has sent me PMs that I haven't responded to... I've been really busy and I kept getting the same question over and over again... Has my book shipped yet? I know some people may have a legimitate question that I may have missed because of this so I apologize. I have about 200 unread PMs at the moment - yes I do - And I will continue to sort through them.

I know everyone is eager to get their stuff but CGC is swamped and Fast Tracked is maxed out.

It hasn't been even a month yet since the books made it all back to CGC.

Process is as follows - Books get received at the CGC booth, then they ship them back - usually the Monday after the show ends. Then it takes time to be received back in Florida, then the 10 day process begins - sometimes it takes longer - then the books get shipped back to me which can take a week on it's own.

Please be a little more patient next time.