• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Slabs are shipping - Some of you received notices via PM or PayPal today. It's gonna take some time so please be patient. I'm trying to get out 10 - 20 shipments each day.

If you got a 9.9 upgrade and haven't paid for it yet or haven't received an invoice for it please contact me.

If you haven't paid for your stuff please do so.

Looking up PayPal payments is slowing me down and grinding the shipping process for others to a halt.

If I get no response I will nominate you for HOS.

Looking up PayPal payments is slowing me down and grinding the shipping process for others to a halt.

Wish I had the problem of being slowed down due to having to look up a loooooong list of all the received PayPal payments! lol

On a serious note, I hope my books have already been packaged and shipped so I don't have to be one of those suffering and kept waiting because of your halt to the shipping process due to some non-payments...

:wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

Wish I had the problem of being slowed down due to having to look up a loooooong list of all the received PayPal payments! lol

On a serious note, I hope my books have already been packaged and shipped so I don't have to be one of those suffering and kept waiting because of your halt to the shipping process due to some non-payments...

I have your stuff pending.

If you send me the date(s) of PayPal payment via PM it will speed it up.

I have your stuff pending.

If you send me the date(s) of PayPal payment via PM it will speed it up.

:hi:PM sent Dre. :hi: