• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Books arrived safe and sound today Dre, thanks for getting them too me and for the great service under pressure.

My 1st CGC SS 10.0 GEM MINT :cloud9: where's the emoticon for Homer drawling!

Thanks again

Has my book been shipped yet? I paid for it 3 weeks ago.

Your book will not ship. In fact I'm taking it out of the shipping box when I get back to Los Angeles.

Thank you for opening a PayPal dispute over a $20 item.

If you would have paid promptly your item would have shipped with everyone else's raw orders. The only reason you finally paid is because I sent you a PM since you never paid and had set aside your order.

It's my fault for not noticing your payment finally came through but opening a Paypal claim after sending me one PM?

Don't ever buy fom me again.

To remaining people waiting for orders (wonderland/sdcc)-

Your books are all sorted and most are already packed. I got about 15 orders out Wednesday morning before heading to fan expo. The rest will go out Monday/Tuesday.

International orders - you will be contacted with shipping $$$ at that point.

To those international customers who paid $$$ their additional shipping after I shipped their orders thank you for payment. I appreciate that I can send shipments and know I will receive payment after the fact.

I'm rambling.

Funny how all of us have been waiting the same amount of time as him, but all of us paid swiftly, and not a single one of us has complained about your service. Mostly because w use common sense, and know how many orders you have, CGC turnaround, etc... So on behalf of all of us, keep up the awesome work!

Funny how all of us have been waiting the same amount of time as him, but all of us paid swiftly, and not a single one of us has complained about your service. Mostly because w use common sense, and know how many orders you have, CGC turnaround, etc... So on behalf of all of us, keep up the awesome work!

+1

+ One Thousand!!!

Common sense and trust in you enough to know you're not here to gyp anyone Dre! Most of us appreciate your hard work & are thankful for the opportunities you provide on exclusives & stuff!

(thumbs u

Your book will not ship. In fact I'm taking it out of the shipping box when I get back to Los Angeles.

If you would have paid promptly your item would have shipped with everyone else's raw orders. The only reason you finally paid is because I sent you a PM since you never paid and had set aside your order.

It's my fault for not noticing your payment finally came through but opening a Paypal claim after sending me one PM?

To remaining people waiting for orders (wonderland/sdcc)-

Your books are all sorted and most are already packed. I got about 15 orders out Wednesday morning before heading to fan expo. The rest will go out Monday/Tuesday.

International orders - you will be contacted with shipping $$$ at that point.

To those international customers who paid $$$ their additional shipping after I shipped their orders thank you for payment. I appreciate that I can send shipments and know I will receive payment after the fact.

I'm rambling.

+1 (thumbs u

I just got books couldn't be any happier :applause: with Dre service.

We had an agreement that I would pay on the 25th, which was payday. I spaced on this one after paying for everything else, but paid same day you reminded me. Then I heard nothing. I sent PM three weeks after payment and got no answer, I posted the question here and got no answer, I even called you and got no answer. Yes, things are busy on your end, but "common sense" would dictate to keep people informed. Even if it took you a month to ship out it would have been okay if you had just informed me you got payment and order is being processed. Since I had heard nothing from you it seemed that my order wasn't that important and I will spend my money elsewhere.

We had an agreement that I would pay on the 25th, which was payday. I spaced on this one after paying for everything else, but paid same day you reminded me. Then I heard nothing. I sent PM three weeks after payment and got no answer, I posted the question here and got no answer, I even called you and got no answer. Yes, things are busy on your end, but "common sense" would dictate to keep people informed. Even if it took you a month to ship out it would have been okay if you had just informed me you got payment and order is being processed. Since I had heard nothing from you it seemed that my order wasn't that important and I will spend my money elsewhere.

I've been keeping people constantly informed here in the sales thread. That's the problem.

I saw your message here on the sales thread here Tuesday morning, looked through the records for a PayPal transaction, found your order which was already boxed and set aside since late July , labeled it, but didn't get to print that off Paypal transaction in time for my USPS drop off before heading the airport Wednesday morning.

You were the only "raw only" order from the SDCC only sales thread that didn't ship... And the reason is you hadn't paid.

I already said its my fault for not noticing the payment finally come through - but to open a PayPal dispute over it right after one follow up message is kind of rude... You mentioned "thank you for your patience" when you did pay. Maybe you should have shown some yourself.

Last time I checked the board rule was 30 days after payment. I could be wrong on that but I'm always quick to ship regardless unless there's an issue, it's a pre sale, or someone has asked to hold an order to save on shipping.

Rambling again.