• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Ten days away, already prepping...

comicnerd.jpg

Will I have Show Exclusives? Yes.

Am I working on getting some of the rare, hard to get Show Exclusives? Yes.

Do I know about Uber-Rare stuff that I am sworn to secrecy on at the moment? Yes.

Okay... First off. I know I haven't billed everyone for WD sets and Wonderland books, don't worry - I will get to you.

I am in the middle of shipping all the Heroes/Phoenix/Philly stuff, plus any older sales stuff that was on hold. If you've asked to have stuff held (especially you foreigners) please contact me. I'd like to get it out the door Pronto - it's piling up.

If you're waiting on anything and haven't gotten a Shipping PM the past few days or PayPal shipping notice please let me know so I can get it out this Monday/Tuesday.

The only orders I will combine with this Sales Thread is Wonderland orders / Walking Dead orders since the hold piles are getting a little crazy.

TERMS:

Invoicing:

I will send you an invoice via PM. Payment promptly by PayPal. Please include your screen name in the PayPal payment, and also post a PM in the invoice PM thread notifying when payment is made so I can log it. You don't how much time I waste trying to match payments with no info to boardies. It slows it down for everyone.

Due to volume it sometimes takes a little bit to invoice - Don't worry I will get to you. Just make sure you post an :takeit: in the sales thread.

Please stick the PM thread when corresponding over an order instead of starting a new PM thread everytime you have a question (that's for you noobies, it's okay we were all noobs once).

Domestic Shipping via Priority:

Raw books -

$8 for up two books, $11 for up to 15

$10 for the first slab, $3 each additional.

Combination orders will be quoted shipping based on weight.

International Orders will aslo be quoted Priority shipping based on weight.

And to all you nerds (I love you all) lucky enough to attend keep your hands off the locals...

SDCCBoobs.jpg

The envy I feel.... I wish I could go to this show...

I guess I'll just have to sit back and :popcorn:

This is the toughest show of the year, and I fear it will be even tougher than past years due to the Walking Dead 100 festivities.

Zenescope San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Preview.

Again, as always, retailers can't openly sell these exclusives until the end of the show. However, I can take orders via PM. If you know that you want any of these Blue Label or Sig Series please let me know via PM.

DO NOT POST an :takeit: in the sales thread until I post prices Sunday Night after SDCC is over.

Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Swimsuit 2012 (Limited to 500 Chaz)

GFTSwimSDCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales 75 SDCC (Limited to 500 Franchesco)

GFT75SDCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales 75 Blank Sketch Cover (Limited to 500)

GFT75Sketch.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 18 SDCC (Limited to 500 EBAS)

GFTML18SDCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Bad Girls 1 SDCC (Limited to 500 Reyes)

BadGirls1SDCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Call of Wonderland 2 SDCC (Limited to 500 Tyndall)

COW2SDCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Wonderland 1 SDCC (Limited to 500 EBAS)

Wonderland1SDCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Wonderland 1 SDCC (Limited to 250 Campbell)

Wonderland1SDCC250.jpg

Return to Wonderland 2012 Annual SDCC (Limited to 500 Sanders)

RTWAnnSDCC.jpg

Irresistible 1 SDCC (Limited to 500 Spay)

Irrestible1SEDCC.jpg

Walking Dead 100 Diamond SDCC Exclusive Pre-Sale - TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT!

Check back July 11th for additional copies.

New pricing is as follows:

$15 NM+ or better $25

$45 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $60

WD100SDCC.jpg