• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I retract my apology to Sufunk...

119 posts in this topic

Hey Jason,

In regards to our deal, I am cool with it. I told you what my problem was, you apologized and that was it.

The only reason Mark knows about it, is because I told him we were making the trade before you returned the book( which again, I'm fine with). You have me on ignore or I'd have PM'd you.

But yeah I have no problem with you. I disagree'd with you in the con thread(and still think it was screwed up), but that was It. I am totally cool with our transaction. Neither one of us was happy, and we both made what the other was unhappy about right.

But yeah we can go all ignore happy.

I like posting the books I buy. I'm proud of them! I'm not posting them to act like I'm better than anyone else or rub anyone's noses in them. This is a freaking comic site and some people like seeing them.

I like seeing other people's books, admiring, being jealous and all that. That damned Joeypost has the sweetest Thanos set I've ever seen, and I'm glad he posted it 'cause it's just awesome to see. That's why I'm here. To look at other peoples' comics and brag about mine when I get ones to that I'm proud to own.

250px-KickersInc1.jpg

:acclaim:

Hey Jason,

In regards to our deal, I am cool with it. I told you what my problem was, you apologized and that was it.

The only reason Mark knows about it, is because I told him we were making the trade before you returned the book( which again, I'm fine with). You have me on ignore or I'd have PM'd you.

But yeah I have no problem with you. I disagree'd with you in the con thread(and still think it was screwed up), but that was It. I am totally cool with our transaction. Neither one of us was happy, and we both made what the other was unhappy about right.

I also NEVER said a word to Jason about your transaction. I wrote there was another item that bothered me but did not say anything about the transaction.

Jason jumped to that conclusion. I didn't divulge a thing that Tortoise told me.

Can someone cut and paste? I'm too petered out to read that entire thread looking for the nugget of gold it may contain.

I like posting the books I buy. I'm proud of them! I'm not posting them to act like I'm better than anyone else or rub anyone's noses in them. This is a freaking comic site and some people like seeing them.

I like seeing other people's books, admiring, being jealous and all that. That damned Joeypost has the sweetest Thanos set I've ever seen, and I'm glad he posted it 'cause it's just awesome to see. That's why I'm here. To look at other peoples' comics and brag about mine when I get ones to that I'm proud to own.

Oh, that's why you're here. doh! I always wondered.

That, and posting up irreverent pictures gleaned from the internet.

Can someone cut and paste? I'm too petered out to read that entire thread looking for the nugget of gold it may contain.

(tsk)

Mark1 is shameful for what he wrote. It wouldn't be proper to cut and paste that here.

It's worth reading, especially if you visualize him standing on a balcony yelling and waving his fists like Mussolini.

It's worth reading, especially if you visualize him standing on a balcony yelling and waving his fists like Mussolini.

Hey Jason,

Well, clearly thats not the case or mark wouldn't be pissed at me about it. Again though, whatever. Like i said in the other post, despite in my mind being justified you thought i overreacted and i agreed so i apologized repeatedly and did what i could to try and make it right. If thats not good enough, its not good enough and theres nothing else i can do.

And no, Mark never said a word about it or that you ever said anything. Believe it or not though, Im not an idi ot. Contrary to what the majority of my posts would lead people to believe, im actually a pretty bright guy so it took about 2.5 seconds for me to figure out what was going on (thumbs u

As far as the ignore, its there for a reason. If my posts bother somebody, by all means put me on ignore or dont click on my posts/threads. If someone doesnt like me and thinks im a POS again by all means just let me know and ill be more than happy to ignore them and we can all go on with our lives just fine.

Hey Jason,

Well, clearly thats not the case or mark wouldn't be pissed at me about it. Again though, whatever. Like i said in the other post, despite in my mind being justified you thought i overreacted and i agreed so i apologized repeatedly and did what i could to try and make it right. If thats not good enough, its not good enough and theres nothing else i can do.

And no, Mark never said a word about it or that you ever said anything. Believe it or not though, Im not an idi ot. Contrary to what the majority of my posts would lead people to believe, im actually a pretty bright guy so it took about 2.5 seconds for me to figure out what was going on (thumbs u

As far as the ignore, its there for a reason. If my posts bother somebody, by all means put me on ignore or dont click on my posts/threads. If someone doesnt like me and thinks im a POS again by all means just let me know and ill be more than happy to ignore them and we can all go on with our lives just fine.

lol

I just went back and read that thread. On the Carousel of Butthurt, all the animals go up and down.

That was a scorned ex-girlfriend level of butthurt.

More like a "my ex nailed my brother" level of butthurt.

I just went back and read that thread. On the Carousel of Butthurt, all the animals go up and down.

That was a scorned ex-girlfriend level of butthurt.

More like a "my ex nailed my brother" level of butthurt.

:cloud9:

Hey Jason,

well, If Mark's mad at you for what happened between with us; That's on him.

But as far as I'm concerned it's all good. I'm not gonna sit here and try and convince you one way or the other. It is what it is.

lollollol How do you even put someone on ignore on here? My gaydar is going off. lol