• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I retract my apology to Sufunk...

119 posts in this topic

I take my apology back. (thumbs u

Quoted for awesomeness.

Also, BUTM needs to check and see if there was a thread that abolished take-backs, opposite day, and the "Old Switcheroo." That may have a bearing on this.

Possibly here , but I am unsure.

Also, here, is someone retracting a statement and apologizing to Hammer.

ShoNuff :grin:

Since you resurrected this thread to stir up some mess, I'm going to do the same by suggesting you agree with Mark's retraction. hm

I'll tell sufunk to eat my *spoon* if it will keep this Tilt-O-Whirl of awesome spinning.

Since you resurrected this thread to stir up some mess, I'm going to do the same by suggesting you agree with Mark's retraction. hm

I'll tell sufunk to eat my *spoon* if it will keep this Tilt-O-Whirl of awesome spinning.

Dammit!!!

I hit quote to see what awesomeness you had "spooned" out. Imagine my disappointment upon seeing you actually typed "spoon" :sorry:

I think we all owe MsMarvel a burrito for a full week of fun! hm

Dammit!!!

I hit quote to see what awesomeness you had "spooned" out. Imagine my disappointment upon seeing you actually typed "spoon" :sorry:

I think we all owe MsMarvel a burrito for a full week of fun! hm

Depends on what you mean by burrito.

Be my guest! I ain't givin her THAT burrito! :o

You mean mini hot dog. lol

:o

That would give "pig in a blanket" a WHOLE new meaning!

I just got done eating supper. :taptaptap:

If I could turn back time.

If I could find a way....

5 minute major for quoting Cher. :sumo:

5 minutes for knowing that was Cher :baiting:

Everyone was afraid to out it for being known as the outer.