• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

24 posts in this topic

Well, I just pulled the trigger on a grail of mine, so I need to sell a few books to make up for it. Paypal is the preferred payment method, shipping is 6.00 priority in USA. Overseas boardies may inquire about shipping charges. Books may be returned within 14 days for any reason if not satisfied. I need payment pretty quick, so no time payments for these books.

First up, Crime Suspenstories 22. Really low grade copy, I guess I'd say it's around a 1.0. Complete, book has loads of problems as shown in the scan. I'm not home now, I'll take a good look at it when I get home if people need a better description. Pages are not brittle. SOLD

css22001.jpg

More books later.

Cover detached?

I don't believe so, but I'll check it out when I get home. I'll also try to get a back cover scan up.

Here's another book. I didn't have it pressed, but it is possible that the previous owner did.

Detective Comics 142 CGC 6.5 Off white to white Canadian Edition 2nd appearance of the Riddler SOLD

detective142f.jpg