• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Heard From kryptospidey?

7 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, I don't think it ended well. What happened right after that thread was probably related to that situation.

Check your PM.

Ugh, that sucks!

I talked to him that day for awhile on pm and helped him out a little. A few days later I heard from him but that was the last I talked to him. I hope everything is working out for him and he gets back as soon as he can. Definitely a good guy (thumbs u

Unfortunately, I don't think it ended well. What happened right after that thread was probably related to that situation.

Check your PM.

Me too please. Felt sorry for the guy after reading the thread :(

I remember this conversation - II was faced with a similar situation when I left NYC. But, I didn't comment on it in his thread, because I didn't want to be the "Boy, I've Been There" guy.

I felt for him, because it's a terribly anxious, gut-wrenchingly depressing and fearful feeling - and I hadn't thought of it since. Hope things have shook out for him in a good way.