• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con 2012...a tale of tails...

72 posts in this topic

Keep in mind I was low on wall stock for heroes so not only did I display numerous NFS books from my collection but Jamie g was kind enough to fill in quite a few holes as well with some wonderful offerings!

I only bought 4 books for myself this years at Heroes. All 4 came from Rick!

Thanks Rick!

as usual, I was MOST impressed with your set up and con operation...the pleasure was all mine (worship)

is there a link to your stock? i couldnt get it to load on the shop site and would love to see what you have!...great set up BTW
who do you think I am, mr bedrock lol

unfortunately, my stock changes so frequently that I don't even take the time to upload on the site ....I really just kind of show what I got at cons :sorry:

Wow, that is an awesome display G.A.tor. Your booth must have been the star of the convention floor.
...I think the fact that there was no metro, or bunky's, or bedrock, or motor city or graham crackers (actually having 20+ beauts of jamie's "made" our booth!), or harley yee, etc, etc, kind of made our booth "stand out" by default ...but there were plenty of impressive booths there that were better than ours (dale roberts, greg reece, etc)

hopefully we can pull something decent together for sdcc :wishluck:

Wow, that is an awesome display G.A.tor. Your booth must have been the star of the convention floor.
...I think the fact that there was no metro, or bunky's, or bedrock, or motor city or graham crackers (actually having 20+ beauts of jamie's "made" our booth!), or harley yee, etc, etc, kind of made our booth "stand out" by default ...but there were plenty of impressive booths there that were better than ours (dale roberts, greg reece, etc)

hopefully we can pull something decent together for sdcc :wishluck:

I am calling BS on this post rantrant

Looking at Rick's display, I would say he competes against the bulk of the dealers out there (no slam against any other dealers, Rick just has some great stuff for sell). I would venture to say only Metropolis could put up a better display with bigger books. (worship)

is there a link to your stock? i couldnt get it to load on the shop site and would love to see what you have!...great set up BTW
who do you think I am, mr bedrock lol

unfortunately, my stock changes so frequently that I don't even take the time to upload on the site ....I really just kind of show what I got at cons :sorry:

maybe ill cross your path again lol would like to know what the numbers and grade/price on those Jumbo's on the lower racks :cloud9:

More just for info since Im paying off two books from work lol...