• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con 2012...a tale of tails...

72 posts in this topic

I hope you saved a few nice books for SD!
not really. Had my best ga selection in years for heroes but by the time we left had sold 70% of the "good stuff" :sorry:

Did you have any serious offers on your NFS books and did you sell any anyway?
yes. I sold several of my nfs books. Ironic lol

thataboy. :applause:

nothing worse than having means and motive only to find out the book is truly NFS.

nothing worse than having means and motive only to find out the book is truly NFS.

I figured if I put it out , it was for "sale", but my asking prices on my NFS books were the absolute top of the market in terms of FMV...they weren't so unrealistic, of course, but they definitely were not "bargains"...

I figured if I put it out , it was for "sale", but my asking prices on my NFS books were the absolute top of the market in terms of FMV...they weren't so unrealistic, of course, but they definitely were not "bargains"...

You did good in all respects. (thumbs u

Fair is fair. :applause:

heroes2012016.jpg

Rick, did that WONDERWORLD 8 ("NFS" I assume) at the middle right side sell at the con?

I priced it at 3x what I paid for it. It truly was a "just for show/nfs" book. Although for 6k you could have taken it home lol

Amazing books Rick. Great talking to you on the Sunday. I hope you don't sell everything at SDCC. There is that one book I have my eyes on. :cool:
:)