• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 5 Dc vs Top 5 Marvel Villains

61 posts in this topic

okay so choose your top 5 villains from each, then who'd win, simples!!! I'm going to try and make an even-ish set of teams

DC

Black Adam

Darkseid

Sinestro

Brainiac

Black Lantern Swamp Thing

Marvel

Galactus

Thanos

Carnage

Magneto

Dr Doom

i think Marvel to win but probabily only just

he got the powers of Shazam before Captain Marvel did so...

S The wisdom of Solomon;

H The strength of Hercules;

A The stamina of Atlas;

Z The power of Zeus;

A The courage of Achilles;

M The speed of Mercury.

He's basically Superman but slightly worse as I understand it.

but since Superman is weak against magic Adam tends to get the upper hand

:thumbsup: I'm gonna go with the DC villians. Generally more powerful and the Marvel heroes are off their game right now thanks to the reboot.

okay so choose your top 5 villains from each, then who'd win, simples!!! I'm going to try and make an even-ish set of teams

DC

Black Adam

Darkseid

Sinestro

Brainiac

Black Lantern Swamp Thing

Marvel

Galactus

Thanos

Carnage

Magneto

Dr Doom

i think Marvel to win but probabily only just

Personally there's no way I'd put Carnage in with those other villains. There are plenty of great bad guys that I'd put in there first. :preach:

Sinestro, hmm. There's gotta be something more heavy on the DC side. How about the wizard, or some of those earth 2 villains? Heck gimme Solomon Grundy.

Magneto seems a little under powered too, not that he's a wimp per se. I think I'd throw in Satan over magneto, he's battled Ghost rider and the Defenders and is part of the Marvel U.