• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite character with few appearances?

52 posts in this topic

Kwinn. G.I. Joe

The mercenary known as Kwinn works for some of the most despicable people on earth. The kind of people you say wouldn't even know the slightest idea what scruples are. And yet, Kwinn holds a strict code of honor that urges him to keep his word and maintain his part of the bargain. Even if he feels that he may be on the erring side, he will complete his job and take his payment. After that, it's anybody's guess.

-Gi Joe wiki

:cloud9:

5 - 10 appearances, one-hit wonders, etc.

Here are two of mine: Greyshirt (thought the ABC series was wonderful) and Deadly Ernest (sticks in my head from 80s Alpha Flight for some reason)

Obregon Kaine from Negation (CrossGen). Appeared in about 20 or so issues, but so did Greyshirt. Anyway, I expect to never see the character again in any case.

Edit: 28 issues for Obregon Kaine. I guess it wasn't so few.

The "New 52" edition:

Starling is a cool new character introduced in the new Birds of Prey #1, for those of you who aren't reading stuff on the shelves right now. 12 appearances.

And this guy is about one of the coolest characters I've ever seen. Introduced eight months ago in Voodoo #2. 6 appearances.

EDIT: Oops, looks like he died already...