• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TupennyConan, Tuptxt me forthwith, or face my wrath

37 posts in this topic

Mr. Conan,

You're not posting as often as I would prefer, and, apparently the Civil Protection Order still blocks me from contacting you directly in an effort to mend the rift. That is why I'm taking the extreme measure of reaching out publicly.

A war of attrition will benefit neither of us. Nor will a land war in Russia. Nor will a war of corn dogs.

Whatever offense either of us feels that the other has committed isn't worth permanently damaging future business and networking relations. Nor is it worth forcing the court to determine which of us gets Lord Flee.

If you agree, please dispatch a raven to me at your convenience. I'd like to work this out if possible, but the ball is in your court, and word is you know how to handle balls in your court.

Have a nice day.

--Sean.

It matters not. I am working on pictures in a bathrobe.

:sick:

If THAT is the end result of his thread, he's gonna end up less popular than me!!! :o

Tupenny has approval ratings like Lyndon Johnson in 1964

Yours are more like Lyndon LaRouche in 1984

It matters not. I am working on pictures in a bathrobe.

:sick:

If THAT is the end result of his thread, he's gonna end up less popular than me!!! :o

Tupenny has approval ratings like Lyndon Johnson in 1964

Yours are more like Lyndon LaRouche in 1984

Almost 79k votes in 84 baby! I'll take it!!! :takeit:

***Automated Service Reply from Cellular Provider***

***DO NOT RESPOND***

***Your TupText to this cellular customer has been marked PERMANENTLY UNDELIVERED***

Any Messiah type pictures likely to appear in this thread?

IMG00510-20110828-1601.jpg

That dude was standing in front of me in line for 2 hours.....we should not have to see things like that. ..... :whistle:

Any Messiah type pictures likely to appear in this thread?

IMG00510-20110828-1601.jpg

Bring out the GIMP!!!!