• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feeling left out?

50 posts in this topic

Dammit! :censored:

I fell asleep on the coach for the last hour and a half and missed all the fun so I'm definitely feeling left out! :sorry:

It was a pretty sweet little nap though :cloud9:

Was it your night to fondle Sandusky?

No, apparently it was the wife's turn. She musta slipped something in my dinner to knock me out for a few hours so she could have her fun hm

I fell asleep on the coach for the last hour and a half and missed all the fun so I'm definitely feeling left out! :sorry:

Was it your night to fondle Sandusky?

No, apparently it was the wife's turn. She musta slipped something in my dinner to knock me out for a few hours so she could have her fun hm

I have to ask...

Did you mean couch or coach?

I hope it was a comfy coach!

It was the comfy chair. :fear:

Spanish_Inquisition_Comfy_Chair_.JPG

You are murdering the uniqueness of greggy's sweet naps. Your sweet naps are derivative and must be destroyed.

You are murdering the uniqueness of greggy's sweet naps. Your sweet naps are derivative and must be destroyed.

Screw that! Todays the 1st day in like 6 months I haven't been dead tired. I feel 20 years old again thanks to that sweet nap! :cloud9:

lol

You are like Typhoid Mary - bringing the Sig Room infection to CG.

Screw that! Todays the 1st day in like 6 months I haven't been dead tired. I feel 20 years old again thanks to that sweet nap! :cloud9:

Unless you've paid Greggy his mandatory sweet nap license fee I am afraid your nap shall be merely deemed saccharin*.

*artificially sweet.

Unless you've paid Greggy his mandatory sweet nap license fee I am afraid your nap shall be merely deemed saccharin.

Well, i did also cheat and get an extra 40 minutes of sleep this morning. When the alarm went off at 7:15, apparently i hit off instead of snooze and woke up in a start at 7:55! Somehow, i got myself and the kids out the door by 8:07 and still got them to camp and myself to work on time :banana:

Unless you've paid Greggy his mandatory sweet nap license fee I am afraid your nap shall be merely deemed saccharin*.

*artificially sweet.

If you have to explain the joke...

*artificially sweet.

I didn't want someone to google it, see that saccharin is 500 times sweeter than sugar and assume I was referring to its level of sweetness and not it's artificial nature.

Basically, I've learned you have to explain a lot around here. :P

The Miller run of Daredevil was not only unreadable, but sucketh mightily! :sumo:

That's actually true :baiting:

I mean c'mon, it's still Daredevil! Something about lipstick on a pig lol

Have you looked at that art on the early Avengers lately?Thats why I sold off my NM run :baiting:

*artificially sweet.

I didn't want someone to google it, see that saccharin is 500 times sweeter than sugar and assume I was referring to its level of sweetness and not it's artificial nature.

Basically, I've learned you have to explain a lot around here. :P

The gods of comedy are sad now, so sad.

*artificially sweet.

If you have to explain the joke... [/quote

He under estimated the IQ of the room :gossip: