• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 LE Box Set

27 posts in this topic

If anybody hit a BIN of a thousand dollars for this they'd be out of their frikking minds. I'm pretty free wheeling with my dollars but I don't think I'd give this "maufactured" collectible a run at a hundred bucks. :sorry:

For a thousand bucks buy another #1 or a 9.8 copy of #2, even if you already have multiples, other then somebody who has to own every single item that has a WD logo on it, this one boggles my mind.

Jim

They only made 100 because they know everyone else already has these issues ordered. The box is the only collectible, barely. That's basically what you are paying for and it's not worth more than $50 imo.

Jerome

And as the owner of a box company, the last thing I want to own is a "collectible box" :)

Jim

There's some cool stuff in there but I still dont' think it's worth $250. All the covers are $30 retail. The watch you can still buy on the site for $75. The t-shirt even if limited is still a t-shirt. That's $20 maybe. so you are really paying $125 for the 2 autographed items which isn't bad. But paying $550? Insane.

I like how someone bid on the one that is up for auction making the BIN price go away and force it into an auction. It'd be interesting to see what it goes for like that.

That stuff is mostly trinkets to me. Besides the smattering of signed art, there is nothing really special in there I don't think. I would want to double my money on that buy, and that's going to be tough if I'm buying that at more than $400 I would imagine. I could be wrong, I mean I'm surprised that someone paid $650 to begin with, and if they regularly start selling for a grand or more, then we will know for sure.

Shipping was like $11 something from what I remember. Total price was $260.40 or something. That's what it said would be charged to my credit card when I hit purchase only to be kicked in the junk right after when it said there were none available.

If I'm reading it right... the Box set contains ALL 9 cvr (8 regular and 1 chrom), a WD watch, a WD T-shirt, and a LE prints.... that is if i'm reading it right

hmmm even if the watch and t-shirt and the chrom are all signed by kirkman, $250 is still a steep price for it.... even though it's LE

just my $0.0002 (inflation came down so my 2 cents is worth less now)

I think if you are a WD collector this is the most limited edition item you can have in your collection :)

For now.

Next, they'll do something limited to 99.

Then they'll do something limited to 75.

Then... 50.

Then... 40.

Etc.

What will "limited to 100" mean at that point?

If you guys can get it for $250.00 or a little more then you can make good money on it now or even a little later, I would guess.

I didn't read it carefully and they're prints and not actual artwork in there, just to correct my other post.

I might buy one to break the set so I can rock my LE walking dead wrist watch... =o