• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has the new Overstreet hit the shelves yet?

26 posts in this topic

Preordered from Amazon for less than $20. Added in another few books on collectibles and antiques for my reference library and got free shipping too. Have yet to find a better deal.

Kind Regards,

'mint'

Seriously, does Overstreet even MATTER nowadays? The book is usually off on so many books...how many times have you heard "so and so book sold over "times" overstreet," The fact of the matter is Overstreet is old and unreliable. Just like Matt Nelson is so much better than Susan Cicconi. Overstreet never changed with the times.

Seriously, does Overstreet even MATTER nowadays? The book is usually off on so many books...how many times have you heard "so and so book sold over "times" overstreet," The fact of the matter is Overstreet is old and unreliable. Just like Matt Nelson is so much better than Susan Cicconi. Overstreet never changed with the times.

I think it's still a useful reference for books in the $10 to $100 range. And, you know, while there are a lot of big spenders on this board, that's the market that propels most comic shops, conventions, etc. Most folks come to a show with $50 in their pocket to spend, and Overstreet is still the byword for those sorts of books....with numerous exceptions, of course.

Overstreet is good for the Market Reports. This is ALL I use it for. I have a favorite set of dealers who I consider to be top notch and honest. I always look for their market reports. The analysis some of these dealers provide is worth the cover price; and more.

Respectfully,

'mint'

I wonder if Heritage will do the free Overstreet offering again for existing customers.

I wanted to check again if anyone had heard of Heritage doing their FREE PDF version campaign like the last few years?