• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So whatever happened with Ian collecting all DC's

97 posts in this topic

Oh, man. Where you been. He's four away, and it's been all over the boards.

BTW, I saw the Darkness last Saturday at Jones Beach. What a HOOOT! They were great, and very very funny! My favorite act of the whole day.

He usually starts a new thread proclaiming how many he has left (4). Just be patient it will appear soon. Considering that is his only contribution to the boards, it makes it easy to find. thumbsup2.gif

I caught Darkness at La-Zona-Rosa in austin in april , sold out and they booked stubbs-bbq on the spur of the moment which is a huge outdoor venue. Those guys are hotternhell right now.

He usually starts a new thread proclaiming how many he has left (4). Just be patient it will appear soon. Considering that is his only contribution to the boards, it makes it easy to find. thumbsup2.gif

I see we're serving sarcasm with lunch today! 27_laughing.gif

I see we're serving sarcasm with lunch today! 27_laughing.gif

cloud9.gif

Oh you're so sweet and kind and loveable

flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Oh you're so sweet and kind and loveable

flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

did he complete his collection???

does he still post?

I've not only posted loads of stuff, but I participated in threads about which new DCs to buy, and about Identity Crisis, and about Comic Link, and loads more.

And I have four to go, and it's agonising now.

does he still post?

I've not only posted loads of stuff, but I participated in threads about which new DCs to buy, and about Identity Crisis, and about Comic Link, and loads more.

Don't give up the ship. In the meantime, it's time you got yourself an avatar (it adds a bit of identity). If you can't think of anything suitable, call on Redhook - he'll sort you out.

does he still post?

Don't give up the ship. In the meantime, it's time you got yourself an avatar (it adds a bit of identity). If you can't think of anything suitable, call on Redhook - he'll sort you out.

Now that's he down to four, it would make sense to use the four covers as his avatar... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

does he still post?

Now that's he down to four, it would make sense to use the four covers as his avatar... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Could idea. Someone with GIF Animator skills should set one up that shows the four covers one after the other in a loop.

Could idea. Someone with GIF Animator skills should set one up that shows the four covers one after the other in a loop.

Yeah - with an old western "Wanted" poster "frame" around the images...

Now that's he down to four, it would make sense to use the four covers as his avatar...

Oh yes yes yes

How do I do it ???

How do I arrange it ???

sckao - where are you ????

Dude, you totally sound like Gollum right there. shocked.gif

Now that's he down to four, it would make sense to use the four covers as his avatar...

Oh yes yes yes

How do I do it ???

How do I arrange it ???

Ahhh.. okay. Give me a minute...geez.

Oh yes yes yes

How do I do it ???

How do I arrange it ???

C'mon, sckao, what have you gots in your pocketess?

Oh yes yes yes

How do I do it ???

How do I arrange it ???

C'mon, sckao, what have you gots in your pocketess?

The Western Wanted poster is a little hard to work with since the avatar size is so small....

wanted_icon.gif