• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So whatever happened with Ian collecting all DC's

97 posts in this topic

I know Ive been off the board a while but since when did greggy post with anything other than an emoticon????

BTW: It slightly galls me that of all my posts an offhand request for info regarding Ians collection has gathered 10X the response all my previous posts which generally centered on the bw-comic mag scene have historically garnered.

I feel like charlie brown for some odd reason.... notice me, love me... 893blahblah.gif

hi.gif

I hope Bono doesn't see the way this thread is going... it could start another lemming like parade where everyone has the avatar except Ian.... insane.gif

in the URL, everything is Case Sensitive. The "Ian" is capitalized and there's an underscore between "wanted" and "icon".

http://www.splastic.com/Ian/wanted_icon.gif

Yes and I just tried yet again.

It came up "we cannot proceed

Improper picture type.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page. "

And it just keeps happening.

Which way did he go George?,

Which way did he go?

insane.gif

I hope he gets it working.
I'm thinking we can have everybody on the board have this avatar before Ian figures out how to.
sumo.gif

I'm thinking we can have everybody on the board have this avatar before Ian figures out how to.
sumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

sumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

sumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

If it's now Deathlok's avatar, I think I'll stay avatarless

Stand up man! Don't let others dictate your actions! Show him who's the boss! Get that avatar loaded! grin.gif

Jim