• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two short boxes of HCs and trades!

210 posts in this topic

Give me something I want so I can beat Sufunk to it again! :baiting:

How about these?

Jack Kirby: Visionary, volumes 1 and 2

Out of print, oversized hardcovers. Very nice and never going out of style. Original retail was $65. Take the pair for $40!

Scan0026-5.jpg

Scan0027-5.jpg

Batman Black and White, 1 and 2 SOLD

Tpb lot, original retail was $40. These look like they've been read once or twice. Volume 2 has a bent corner on the top left back cover.

Take the pair for $15!

Scan0013-10.jpg

Scan0012-10.jpg

Batman Black and White, 1 and 2

Tpb lot, original retail was $40. These look like they've been read once or twice. Volume 2 has a bent corner on the top left back cover.

Take the pair for $15!

Scan0013-10.jpg

Scan0012-10.jpg

:takeit:

What's the deal with those? I know I've seen me at my LCs, do they reprint entire Kirby books or what? hm

They run about 350 pages each and do a hodge-podge of issues. Mostly SA but a little GA and bronze, too.

Batman Black and White, 1 and 2

Take the pair for $15!

Scan0013-10.jpg

Scan0012-10.jpg

^^

Eternals oversized hardcover

No shrinkwrap but looks good. I read this as floppies. Good story if you can do the JRjr art.

Retail was $30, take it for $12!

Scan0034-2.jpg

^^ Enjoy the lovely art. :sick: