• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two short boxes of HCs and trades!

210 posts in this topic

Ok, two relists at cheap prices and then off to bed.

Bed?!?

I gotta be at work at 7:30 tomorrow and Im just starting to watch Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels that I have paused on satellite lol

That's a wrap! Hopefully some new boxes come in Monday and we do this again soon. I'll keep a running tab on everyone until then. (thumbs u

Cool, thanks man! (thumbs u

Go get some food and thread is on page 3. Come back it is on 15 and a damn AoA was listed and sold. :censored:

And it sat for a pretty long time! :eek:

I know. Thats what I get for eating at the kitchen table instead of at the computer.

Go get some food and thread is on page 3. Come back it is on 15 and a damn AoA was listed and sold. :censored:

I know. Thats what I get for eating at the kitchen table instead of at the computer.

Guess I should have texted you. Sorry. I didn't even think about it.

Guess I should have texted you. Sorry. I didn't even think about it.

So it is your fault and not mine? I can live with that.