• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two short boxes of HCs and trades!

210 posts in this topic

Go get some food and thread is on page 3. Come back it is on 15 and a damn AoA was listed and sold. :censored:

And it sat for a pretty long time! :eek:

I know. Thats what I get for eating at the kitchen table instead of at the computer.

Guess I should have texted you. Sorry. I didn't even think about it.

So it is your fault and not mine? I can live with that.

If that makes you feel better, sure, I'll take that.

Runaways Deluxe OHC triple-shot

A mega-dose of Runaways in 3 thick oversized hardcovers. These are all out of print and go for about $40 a pop. But I'm going for the quick sale, so you can take all 3 for $75!

For some reason photobucket uploaded these upside down. :tonofbricks:

Volume 1 and 3 look gently read. Volume 2 is new and sealed.

Scan0007-11.jpg

Scan0006-11.jpg

Scan0005-11.jpg

If these are still available - :takeit:

Runaways Deluxe OHC triple-shot

A mega-dose of Runaways in 3 thick oversized hardcovers. These are all out of print and go for about $40 a pop. But I'm going for the quick sale, so you can take all 3 for $75!

For some reason photobucket uploaded these upside down. :tonofbricks:

Volume 1 and 3 look gently read. Volume 2 is new and sealed.

Scan0007-11.jpg

Scan0006-11.jpg

Scan0005-11.jpg

If these are still available - :takeit:

They are indeed! ^^

Hey gang,

So I waited forever for this last batch of trades to show up in the mail. I apologize for the long wait to continue this sell-through, and thanks to my awesome boardie pals for your patience. (worship)

I got the shipment today. It's not too much stuff---mostly a smattering of neat Bat-trades. I'm scanning and photobucketing now, and will get started in about an hour or so.

In the meantime, take 20% anything in this thread that's unclaimed. (Complete 100 Bullets run, cough.)