• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc GA / SA Precode Horror - Mile High Pedigrees

22 posts in this topic

Strange Tales 80

I bought this a few months ago here on the boards as a VG. Book looks and can be read just fine but has quite a bit of cover splitting (3/4 of the spine). Otherwise, book is a wonderful PreHero Marvel. Tough book to find in any condition.

$35 shipped SOLD via PM

strange-tales80.jpg

Roly Poly Comics 14 CGC 6.5 (Classic Severed head cover)

Rare Pre-Code which is tough to find in any shape. Plus, THIS exact copy was the one that was printed in the Covers Gallery in an issue of the fanzine "Tales Too Terrible To Tell". You can tell by the penciled date at the top. :)

$825 shipped SOLD

slab-rolypoly-front.jpg

poly-back-1.jpg

Horrific #1

Tough book and one of my absolute favorite PreCode horror covers. Bought off these boards from Paul. Graded as a VG. This copy is well read but to me all its flaws are in the right place. Book can be handled very well.

$190 shipped SOLD

Horrific1-2.jpg

Horrific 2

An even tougher book to find is Horrific #2. I can count on one hand how many copies I've seen for sale in the last 4 years. I bought this from Dale Roberts years ago at Heroes Con. Book flaws are shown in the scan but it is solid and can be handled easily.

$90 shipped SOLD

2.jpg

I think that will be it for books for this thread. I have a lot of PMs going about these so give me time to get back to you if you haven't heard from me right away.

Also, if you're interested, I have a sales thread of novels I've illustrated over in Mixed Ages: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5831882#Post5831882

Thanks! :)

Christian

Roly Poly Comics 14 CGC 6.5 (Classic Severed head cover)

Rare Pre-Code which is tough to find in any shape. Plus, THIS exact copy was the one that was printed in the Covers Gallery in an issue of the fanzine "Tales Too Terrible To Tell". You can tell by the penciled date at the top. :)

$825 shipped

slab-rolypoly-front.jpg

poly-back-1.jpg

:takeit:

Horrific 2

An even tougher book to find is Horrific #2. I can count on one hand how many copies I've seen for sale in the last 4 years. I bought this from Dale Roberts years ago at Heroes Con. Book flaws are shown in the scan but it is solid and can be handled easily.

$90 shipped

2.jpg

:takeit: