• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Amazing Spider-Man #1 4.0/4.5 VG+

28 posts in this topic

I'm sorry but I don't get this. The seller was on-line when I asked him about his refund policy. He's on- line as I type this. I'd have bought this five hoiurs ago if he'd answered my question and the one about page quality.

I don't know maybe it's just me...

I think if I were selling a 4k book I would check it with-in 24 hours and answer any questions.

On a raw book, these are solid questions.

:juggle:

+1

well I hope he's o.k.

at this point I starting to think something happened to him...

I apologize to all interested parties, yes, I have had a few things that have taken priority.

Yes the pages are offwhite and yes I will refund if PLOD is found. I have owned this book since 1992.

I'm sorry but I don't get this. The seller was on-line when I asked him about his refund policy. He's on- line as I type this. I'd have bought this five hoiurs ago if he'd answered my question and the one about page quality.

I don't know maybe it's just me...

I think if I were selling a 4k book I would check it with-in 24 hours and answer any questions.

On a raw book, these are solid questions.

:juggle:

+1

well I hope he's o.k.

at this point I starting to think something happened to him...

I apologize to all interested parties, yes, I have had a few things that have taken priority.

Yes the pages are offwhite and yes I will refund if PLOD is found. I have owned this book since 1992.

The guy started the AF #15 Club thread in the Silver Age forum four years ago. 'Nuff said. :sumo:

Best wishes with the sale. :wishluck: Beautiful mid-grade copy. :luhv:

He might be "online" but away from the computer. I do that often. Don't give up hope!

If I bought books like this, I would become even more of an expert at restoration detection than I already am. Geez guys, gain some skills.

Living up to that sig line, eh?

So...., did you buy it now that you got all you questions answered, or was this all bluster? :shrug:

He might be "online" but away from the computer. I do that often. Don't give up hope!

If I bought books like this, I would become even more of an expert at restoration detection than I already am. Geez guys, gain some skills.

Living up to that sig line, eh?

Some might say that, but honestly, if I'm buying $4K books to submit and flip, I think I would need to know what I'm doing to be successful. :shrug: