• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Amazing Spider-Man #1 4.0/4.5 VG+

28 posts in this topic

Another book that has been in my collection since 1992. But it is time to part ways with it.

Usual no probies or HOS.

I am not in the postion to accept time payments.

This copy is a raw Amazing Spider-Man #1 in 4.0/4.5 condition.

I am asking $4,000 shipped. I will accept PayPal. Other payment options include cashiers check/money order, please. I prefer to ship registered mail, but we can discuss preferences, as I know this is a slower process.

I am greatazaria on ebay with 100% positive feedback including the selling of some original artwork.

I have included scans of the front and back cover. Let me know if you need more photos,etc. This is a lot of money and I want both parties to be happy with the transaction.

There is a crease in the book running from the "S" in the word strikes to the flame on the right hand edge.

ASM1_front_cover.jpg

ASM1_back_cover.jpg

I'm sorry but I don't get this. The seller was on-line when I asked him about his refund policy. He's on- line as I type this. I'd have bought this five hoiurs ago if he'd answered my question and the one about page quality.

I'm sorry but I don't get this. The seller was on-line when I asked him about his refund policy. He's on- line as I type this. I'd have bought this five hoiurs ago if he'd answered my question and the one about page quality.

He might be "online" but away from the computer. I do that often. Don't give up hope!

He might be "online" but away from the computer. I do that often. Don't give up hope!

Me too... I leave the computer on all the time. I go to work and come back with the page still open to the CGC site.

If I bought books like this, I would become even more of an expert at restoration detection than I already am. Geez guys, gain some skills.

I don't know maybe it's just me...

I think if I were selling a 4k book I would check it with-in 24 hours and answer any questions.

On a raw book, these are solid questions.

:juggle:

I think if I were selling a 4k book I would check it with-in 24 hours and answer any questions.

+1

+1

well I hope he's o.k.

at this point I starting to think something happened to him...