• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

24 posts in this topic

Superman #4 1940, Early Superman Key, looks a bit nicer than many G.A. 4.0's I have seen. Perhaps they graded harder with the "small" glue at spine? A pressing would also do this book wonders! SOLD!

Amazing Spider-man #6 CGC 4.5 C/OW Pgs. Origin & 1st Lizard who just rocked it in the new Spidey movie. $375 M/O or $385 with Paypal and includes Free insured shipping!

First :takeit: by either PM or board posting is the winnah!

My Kudos thread...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

Thanks!

127952.jpg.949d1ac96f48ef1d7017f305f543e635.jpg

127953.jpg.3e82ccf185677628f2baa6ab1bcbc0ef.jpg

127954.jpg.b5d64f4dedaaa6602434339c183885d3.jpg

very bosslike

I don't understand why people remove the asking price after a book sells. Just cross it out.

B/c it's not your business unless you were the buyer or the seller. I do this all the time.

Do you subscribe to GPA?

ASM #6 is still available surprisingly. :baiting: This book has been very hot with the Lizard featured in the new Spider-man movie. This Lower Graded RAW VG 4.0 just sold at Heritage last night for $418 PLUS Shipping. http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=121228&lotNo=10023&lotIdNo=55008

I don't understand why people remove the asking price after a book sells. Just cross it out.

B/c it's not your business unless you were the buyer or the seller. I do this all the time.

Do you subscribe to GPA?

Excellent question!

Do you subscribe to GPA?

Yes I do.

And it's like this: the seller can do whatever they want in their thread. If she/he decides to remove the sales price, so be it. After the deal is done, its no longer relevant.

cause after the books sells thet info doesnt matter..

Tell that to GPA who made an entire business on tracking previous sales data! I never even saw the first post and now the book is gone/sold, maybe I would want to sell my Superman 4 because of this quick transaction?

His asking price was 100s of $ below what the last GPA was.

$900 if I recall (I'm getting old).

No idea if the buyer paid full asking price or not....

The final selling price negotiated in PMs is nobody's business but the buyer's and seller's.

That's why they are called PMs.

But I can understand the desire for people to know what the original asking price was.

You know how OCD collectors are.

They can't wait to kick themselves for missing a good deal.

"He only wanted $XYZ for that book!? OMG!"

*kicks self for not being online*