• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2013, July 18-21, San Diego, Ca.

577 posts in this topic

I was able to log on that morning with no problems and able to purchase a badge almost immediately so I got a Saturday badge. The thing that sucks though is that you can't buy an extra one unless there was a member account created prior to the announcement date. So I will be attending by myself and leaving the wife in the hotel room, lol. Wish I would have saw this thread before so I could have helped one of you guys get a badge. :mad:

Comic con craft brew fest?! Cant miss..

http://heroesbrewfest.com/

I am doing The Walking Dead Escape at 5 pm that day. This looks awesome, but I think it will be a game time decision on the brewfest.

I have considered that hurling on zombies may keep me safe during the escape . . . :)

Hey guys, anywhere we can get a more accurate guest list then on their site?

I was attempting to put it together but did receive an email that they will have a better list for both exhibitors and artist alley about 2 weeks prior to the show.

Link to Exhibitor site > http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2013/exhibitors

Link to Artist Alley site > http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2013/artists-alley/exhibitors

There will be some creators that will not show up on these lists since they are making 'guest appearances" at other booths/tables.

I will be there.
I heard the sad news today. :(

Come on, greggy, admit that you're a little lonely and longing for some 2c Conan.

Last week he started in with the filthy talk over in the WC threads I frequent. It was so disarmingly irresistible that I just had to fly out to California & see him.

If only for a moment.

I will be there.

Come on, greggy, admit that you're a little lonely and longing for some 2c Conan.

Last week he started in with the filthy talk over in the WC threads I frequent. It was so disarmingly irresistible that I just had to fly out to California & see him.

If only for a moment.

Wear a T-shirt with a logo on the front for once.

I will be there.

If only for a moment.

I'm wearing a wifebeater.

I will be there.

If only for a moment.

I'm utterly smitten.

Less than 27 days to go

Booth #5569

I think that booth is in Tijuana.

Right across from Artist Alley. You should take the bus over from your booth and say hi.

I will be there.

If only for a moment.

I'm wearing a wifebeater.

To beat greggy in...? (shrug) How fashionable.