• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2013, July 18-21, San Diego, Ca.

577 posts in this topic

hm,

is it just me or is the iphone / android app for SDCC still inactive?

I found this very useful in the past but now I am just getting a "TBA Check back formore conference information"

What gives?

hm,

I found this very useful in the past but now I am just getting a "TBA Check back formore conference information"

What gives?

I think they stopped work on it in favor of mobile ui for their site.

Sucks that they don't provide an offline app for the program schedule.

hm,

What gives?

Yeah I liked the app too. But I just used my iphone and Google to look up the site and the schedule does work just fine direct off of the website. Not as convenient, but still works just as well.

Oh, and how do we sign up or enter some kind of lottery for the Metallica tix? I haven't seen anything about that yet.

hm,

What gives?

Yeah I liked the app too. But I just used my iphone and Google to look up the site and the schedule does work just fine direct off of the website. Not as convenient, but still works just as well.

Oh, and how do we sign up or enter some kind of lottery for the Metallica tix? I haven't seen anything about that yet.

http://whennerdsattack.com/?p=16782

Do artists set up during Preview Night?

Some do, not all

Thank you!

Preview night is awesome. Less people. Last year Robert Kirkman was sitting at the image booth with only about 20 people in line.

Congrats, i tried right at noon and it was allowing me to select 1 ticket but when i checked out they were sold out. That was insane but then again it's only 250 tickets per panel.

Congrats, i tried right at noon and it was allowing me to select 1 ticket but when i checked out they were sold out. That was insane but then again it's only 250 tickets per panel.

Thanks

Yeah I highly expected to miss out. Turns out the F5 key on my work computer is not broken and my experiences over the years with collecting Mondo posters has sharpened my quick shopping cart skills.